CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings

Semi-free CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings 7.4.1 - Support for non-USB cams

Amazing customer service, helped me retrieve my lost CamooZ key.
amazing app, saves so much time setting up each variable or trying to remember what theywere last time, and the devs are really helpful, when my system fingerprint changed, they kindly let me keep my previous license
Absolute life saver of an application for streamers especially with different cam and lighting set ups literally saves me hours of time. Easy to use and great support from the creator
Excellent customer service.
Great tool and great support, real friendly as well ;-)
One of the best advanced cam adjustments program so far. Using the Logitech G922 together with Camooz is an huge advantage for streaming and meetings! 5* cheers.
re-installed C, my key became unusable because of hardware codes and i got a new one within 1 hour. excellent support
I've been using it for several months now and I'm really not disappointed. No more camera settings after each start-up, especially as I have 4 cameras!
It simply makes my life easier.
And what's more, extremely fast support by e-mail, I really recommend it :)
Great wee program to stop my Logitech webcam resetting all the time and to top it off had a issue that was quickly resolved :)
Wonderful software, almost essential for streamers imo. Has been super useful. I don't even really have any feedback -- it just works. It doesn't do anything for you, but it gives you the power to modify your settings and keep them, instead of your webcam resetting to default settings every time you restart your computer. 5/5.
Just a very useful tool and great service if you have any problems :)
A really useful tool to streamline the process of setting up your webcam and very fast support from the developer!
Missing support for changing FOV for Logitech brio cams
really great tool, using logitech was a nightmare, glad that's not needed anymore
Großartiges Produkt. Funktioniert tadellos und bei Problemen Top Support!
A great time saving plug in and superb after sales service from Falti. had an issue and he was straight on it with help and made maximum efforts to sort it. Well worth the price to save the hassle of configuering webcams everytime - total timesaver and no brainer!
In my older review I gave 5 stars to application, but after author decided to make money and released "semi-free" version that is crippled to unusable state, he lost two stars from me. He took advantage on people who helped him debug and improve application because it was free.

Most of the reviews here are posted while actually free versions were available.

Try to find version 6.8. That is the last actually free, fully functional version. Not polished as current version but more than good enough.
Amazing product, such a time saver.
Tut was es soll. Top
Super Programm macht was es verspricht. Es ist leicht zum einstellen.Support war auch super hatte ein kleines Problem mit meinem Streaming Computer und habe einen neuen Code geschickt bekommen damit ich das Programm auch auf meinem aktuellen PC wieder nutzen kann!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great program does what it promises. It's easy to set up. Support was great too had a small problem with my streaming computer and was sent a new code so I can use the program again on my current PC!