YouTube not compatible with Twitch?

Notlistening

This needs to be upvoted because it took me half an hour to find the answer, it needs to take less time for others. Do you want to stream to Twitch and YouTube at the same time? You can't. Sorry to say this but it's not possible. At the moment streaming to Twitch and YouTube at the same time violates the terms of service of both parties. If you have somehow found a way to stream to Twitch and YouTube at the same time, you should stop that right away because your account is at risk, you could get banned and your account deleted without warning! I personally think this is really unfair, that we can't have both, and if you want to change this be sure to talk about it on YouTube and Twitch forums and to their developers about this! YouTube and Twitch are way too big to compete with one another it makes no sense that the settings caused by earlier bickering or competition have been left in place! I hope you found this useful, and if you are reading this I hope you didn't have to waste half an hour just for this kind of disappointment.

Banyarola

OBS can't stream to Youtube and Twitch at the same time at the same time or any other platforms simultaneously...It's just not possible..

TryHD

At the moment streaming to Twitch and YouTube at the same time violates the terms of service of both parties.
That is not true. You can do that without a problem you just can't monetize your stream, don't become a twitch partner/affliate and you are fine.