Question / Help WILLING TO PAY FOR HELP! SOUND ISSUES DRIVING ME CRAZY! HELP!!!

DaksyHD

*WILLING TO PAY MONEY TO WHOEVER CAN HELP ME FIND THE SOLUTION!*

Hello,

I need help, like major help. I have been trying to figure this out for weeks since I got my new headphones. I am going fuc**** crazy and about to break something. I am absolutely pissed to be honest. I am not new to streaming, I have been doing it for 6 years now, so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing with obs either.

The Problem:
I just got bluetooth headphones, Steelseries Arctis 9x, so nothing cheap quality. I understand issues come with bluetooth, but there is no reason this should not be working. I open up OBS and have music playing and everything is working perfect, as soon as someone follows me on OBS, I hear the alert and once the alert stops playing, all my audio on my desktop completely goes away. Like COMPLETELY GONE! I then have to disable my headphones and enable it, then everything comes back, next time someone follows me and an alert plays, same thing happens. If an alert plays, I can hear all audio for the time of that alert, then it all goes away once the alert ends again. Although I cannot hear the audio on my desktop, the audio is still playing to my stream. My stream can hear everything fine, I cannot hear it once the alert stops playing.

What I have done:
Disabled My Headset Microphone.
Disabled anything at all that has to do with my headset microphone.
Enable my Blue Yeti Microphone.
Disabled Windows Audio Ducking on OBS.
Unchecked "Allow Applications to take exclusive control of this device." for my headphones.
Set Windows communications to 'Do nothing."
Checked for drivers and all that sh*t, nothing worked.
Searched the internet for over 100 hours trying to find an answer... still can't figure it out.

Someone please help, I am willing to pay money the person who can answer this for me.

LOG FILE IS IN A .TXT FILE ATTACHED!

Attachments

• sound7.JPG
    sound7.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 34
  • sound6.JPG
    sound6.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 32
  • sound5.JPG
    sound5.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 32
  • sound4.JPG