Question / Help why my stream output on fb live seems like not 60fps??

Boo914

hello, i need help
so i just wanna stream on fb but why the result video stream on fb seems like not 60fps?

even though my pc can run it and the stat fb stream showing that is running 60fps and no drop fps status on the obs when i stream
so where's the problem??
1574502455861.png

carlmmii

From OBS's perspective, it's sending out solid 60fps. No rendering lag, encoding lag, or dropped frames to really speak of.

There's only 2 places there could be variations -- either your actual source isn't able to maintain solid 60fps (garbage-in, garbage-out), or the facebook playback isn't solid.

I have no idea what that graph actually means, and I also don't know whether you're describing the actual video playback, or whether you're viewing it live or as a VOD.

Boo914

From OBS's perspective, it's sending out solid 60fps. No rendering lag, encoding lag, or dropped frames to really speak of.

There's only 2 places there could be variations -- either your actual source isn't able to maintain solid 60fps (garbage-in, garbage-out), or the facebook playback isn't solid.

I have no idea what that graph actually means, and I also don't know whether you're describing the actual video playback, or whether you're viewing it live or as a VOD.
on fb there was a dashboard streaming gaming, maybe u must try this on your hand and u can understand what means of that graph
Dashboard Streamer Gaming

carlmmii

Ignore what the graph says. Does it physically look stuttery to you? Are you having visual issues with the playback as you experience it?

Boo914

Ignore what the graph says. Does it physically look stuttery to you? Are you having visual issues with the playback as you experience it?
well i don't get any problem on my game it's run normally, the problem only on the playback of that stream fb

*UPDATE
it's run normal now on FB seems like fb must took for a while moment for suit me that can stream on 60fps now

mfa1808

well i don't get any problem on my game it's run normally, the problem only on the playback of that stream fb

*UPDATE
it's run normal now on FB seems like fb must took for a while moment for suit me that can stream on 60fps now
Please tell me how you solved it, I have exactly same issue which you described above