Question / Help Weird frame drop and skipping

zikmir

I know this may be asked a trillion times, i did my share of going through the checklist to see if its my internet/hardware/server issue but i wasn't able to find anything wrong.

My issue is, out of no where im dropping frames and i can see the bitrate fluctuate from 6000 kbps to 7050 to 1000 to 0. Basically its all over the place. My first hunch was right, my internet it going haywire but no. My speed test came out 700mbps/28/mbps for download/upload. I then ran the TwitchTest two times and i got the first 4 locations above 80. But then i ran them a few more times and i am posting the worse one:
Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

From what it looks like yes this is a network issue, my question is which part of network? My Computer, my modem, my ISP or my region? Or is it just a bad day for twitch? I have been streaming for a while now and i do not face these kind of issues. My Computer is also pretty overkill for streaming. The specs are below:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X / Corsair H115i Platinum RGB 280mm
Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE
G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600Mhz CAS 16 32GB
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 W
Samsung 970Pro Evo
https://ibb.co/WxBd25m (Internet Speed)

So kindly any one has a good suggestion where the issue might be, would be a great start.

Attachments

• 2019-09-10 18-38-56.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Tarumes

Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 672 (22.3%)
Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 1522 (71.6%)
Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 4452 (72.4%)

Something on the route from your PC to the RTMP server is not ok this can be a cable fault,
defect router, bad ISP, bad internetNode, bad RTMP server .....