Watermark plugin

Jonny772

Hey,

I'd like to have a watermark (like my logo) in my output.
But I often use picture in picture so I cant put a image in every scene.
So did anyone knows how to solve the porblem or if ther is a plugin for obs which instert a watermark afterwards?

Thanks

Castelan

You create a matrix scene, the other scenes you place inside this matrix, then you place the image with your logo in an overlay image in transparent .PNG in the matrix scene, so all scenes will have your logo.

OK?

Jonny772

You create a matrix scene, the other scenes you place inside this matrix, then you place the image with your logo in an overlay image in transparent .PNG in the matrix scene, so all scenes will have your logo.

OK?

I have already used this in part, but it inhibits the switching of scenes. I mainly do streams with a very dynamic image with many different cameras. Unfortunately, with this variant the workflow is disturbed and you need much more time (in live operation too much).

Castelan

So you'll have to apply your logo to every scene! There's no way, OBS is free and it's not supposed to be simple, but robust and free.

Jonny772

So you'll have to apply your logo to every scene! There's no way, OBS is free and it's not supposed to be simple, but robust and free.
Yes because of this I asked if there is any plugin for that, maybe next time you will read the header of the thread.

lofihap

You could create a 'nested' scene, then add the 'nested scene' as a source in the scenes that you would like to add the watermark.
Examples:
Want the watermark with a video source? Make a scene - place the video source/camera and the watermark image > Go to all scenes you want this to show > add 'scene' and select the scene you created.

Want the watermark with an audio source? Make a nested scene and place just the watermark and microphone > Go to all scenes that you want this to show > add 'scene' and select that scene you created

Just remember to make that scene the top layer, so it always shows above everything. If you need more detail instructions, let me know.

Jonny772

You could create a 'nested' scene, then add the 'nested scene' as a source in the scenes that you would like to add the watermark.
Examples:
Want the watermark with a video source? Make a scene - place the video source/camera and the watermark image > Go to all scenes you want this to show > add 'scene' and select the scene you created.

Want the watermark with an audio source? Make a nested scene and place just the watermark and microphone > Go to all scenes that you want this to show > add 'scene' and select that scene you created

Just remember to make that scene the top layer, so it always shows above everything. If you need more detail instructions, let me know.
Mh ok thiis is how I use it now, but if I use picture in picture, there are now two wartermarks (logos) in the outstream.

lofihap

Mh ok thiis is how I use it now, but if I use picture in picture, there are now two wartermarks (logos) in the outstream.

That is why I also provided the example of attaching the watermark to the audio source (microphone) , which makes the watermark the only graphic source in that nest scene because you aren't likely to add the same microphone to a scene multiple times.