Resource icon

All Versions Using OpenLP Interface for Lyrics

Laura190

Hello,

Thanks for this great tool! I was able to get it working on my own laptop. However, when I tried it on the church computer the custom dock is blank - it's just white. Has anyone else had this, and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks!

echan101

Yes, you have to change the verse in OpenLP for it to go to the next verse in OBS, otherwise the person operating OpenLP may begin fighting for control with the livestream guy. I can look into if it would be practical to allow the user to control OpenLP through OBS.
Hi I have got this working and it's very cool. Our OBS machine is the same one that also does OpenLP, so is it possible to make one of the "Display Next" buttons to "Next line / slide" ? That way we can remote control OpenLP and use your extension properly.

jgcastror

Hi I have got this working and it's very cool. Our OBS machine is the same one that also does OpenLP, so is it possible to make one of the "Display Next" buttons to "Next line / slide" ? That way we can remote control OpenLP and use your extension properly.
Add the custom browser dock from the OpenLP main, you can control your service from within OBS studio, change from slides to lyrics to verses, advance or go back in your slides or lyrics, etc.