UP Deck

Free UP Deck 2.1.19

Leffi

Hi updeckers, i use my up deck dayli and is this awesome companion, but i have one little dilema. I use simple countdown befor i go live. After 15 minutes countdown trigger button with another scene, sintax is:
Command = Countdown
Source = Timer
Val = 900
Trigger = 2
And what i want to do is somehow make after trigger, set delay and trigger another scene.

Is this somehow possible?

MacTartan

Hi, Leffi. Great to hear the deck is working well! It is possible : in button 2, add a 'button' command with a delay on it and you will get the second trigger.

There is also a scheduler planned to let you set up events to trigger at intervals, but that will come after the new web interface (which is almost complete). The web UI will make programming the deck a lot quicker!

PRAWLN

Hey mate, Been playing around with this and what you have done is amazing. Would you ever consider integrating this with Stream Decks SDK. I currently already have a stream deck but all the features in UPDeck with animations etc are amazing and what I've been looking for!

MacTartan

MacTartan updated UP Deck with a new update entry:

Mobile / Desktop / Script all updated to v2.1.5

There are now 25 banks of 20 buttons, giving 500 total.

Connecting multiple decks : there are start and stop parameters for the stream, record and replaybuffer commands - just toggling caused a conflict when two people both tried to start/stop at the same time.

Scheduler updated - known bugs fixed - now seems to be working well.

Use a streamdeck or other deck app to press buttons. Example : call the following URL on the desktop app to press button 10 in the 'Twitch_Deck' deck...

Read the rest of this update entry...

MacTartan

MacTartan updated UP Deck with a new update entry:

Desktop app v2.1.9

The packager (a.k.a. Combobulator)

You can package up your OBS scene collection along with optional deck, schedule and sound effects - then send it to someone else.

When you unpack on the target machine, you can then import the scene collection into OBS. A couple of things it doesn't handle yet are folders in vlc and slideshow sources. After import, you have to manually hook up your hardware like camera, capture devices, etc.

I packaged up my test scenes on Windows 10 then unpacked on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Koz_dany

Hello!
Lovely App!
I'm having issues and the doc site is down!
I JUST connected my iPad to PC but the web UI shows no "New deck" or "Create Deck" button
I have my own scenes in OBS which I just want to manipulate through Updeck for starters
How? :(

RavenStreamer

Love this app so far. I'd like to use it to create a hockey scoreboard. Is it possible to link countdown timers? Ie. penalty timers that start/pause with the main game clock? That's the only thing holding me back on this project. Thanks for your great work!

Krakhen

Amazing app to remote OBS. I'm using it as a scene changer, soundboard, process starter/cleaner, source activator, and more.
Just one question for now, are OBS hotkeys working? I've tried to link a keyboard press(function key) to an UP Deck Hotkey but have been unsuccessful so far.