Twitch Switch

Free Twitch Switch 2.2.8

Discostoff

I have just downloaded this tool, but when I try generate access token it prompts Twitch Login (as it should), but after it tries to return token from twitch to back it can't connect to local port. (Browser error: Navigation to page was canceled).
There is no ports on listening mode for this program on my system when I look opened ports.
i just found this problem out by myself. i fixed it. download latest version. i am sorry i dont generate tokens so often.
somebody changed something in the browser url....

nbtc971

Downloaded and it works. It's a little wonky in the GUI department but if you spend 5 minutes on it you can figure it out. It would be nice, however, if this was a plugin for OBS instead of a separate program that has to be run. I don't know if that is being considered at all? I know there is a Twitch Switcher plugin but it's not in a ready state and has to be compiled and all that crap. Having a working plugin that requires nothing more than a download and plugin install would be nice. Thanks!

Phoenix616

Is there any chance that we could get support for other streaming services like YouTube Gaming/Live added? I might even be willing to look into adding it myself and PRing it in if the code is available somewhere.

Discostoff

Is there any chance that we could get support for other streaming services like YouTube Gaming/Live added? I might even be willing to look into adding it myself and PRing it in if the code is available somewhere.
yeah in the future. there will be new version out now!

r3dd3vil

hello guys, i've installed this software but when i click on login to twitch, a loading screen comes and disappear in 1 second. Then nothing. What can i do to let the program connect to twitch? It is already open as administrator.

Discostoff

hello guys, i've installed this software but when i click on login to twitch, a loading screen comes and disappear in 1 second. Then nothing. What can i do to let the program connect to twitch? It is already open as administrator.
When you login for the first time, it asks you for your login to twitch and authenticate. If you hit login again, it only creates a new key. Is there username in the right top corner after the window closed? Does the programm still say that you need to login? Check your twitch connections and look for "Twitch Switch 1" delete the connection if there is one and try it again. https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections

THE R3Y3S

I know what i'm asking now is strange, but your tool is the only i found who changes game and title automatically. I see a lot of people write in their live title the subsribers amount. With streamlabels you have a txt file with that amount and every time someone subs, streamlabels uploades text file. So, i don't know if this is possible or if you are interested, but i think it's nice when this txt change, this tool upload the new title too with the new amount.

Discostoff

I know what i'm asking now is strange, but your tool is the only i found who changes game and title automatically. I see a lot of people write in their live title the subsribers amount. With streamlabels you have a txt file with that amount and every time someone subs, streamlabels uploades text file. So, i don't know if this is possible or if you are interested, but i think it's nice when this txt change, this tool upload the new title too with the new amount.
I can do that ez follower count too?

THE R3Y3S

I think it's ok if you can add into options possibility to "update followers/subs count on titlte" for twitch and youtube too, and let users deside if they want to set followers or subs or both. I don't know if it's worth to add session followers/subs count too.
You can set to select path folder where choose files too, if it's better, so can choose independently the file to upload (so can choose from all streamlabels files likes donations, subs, etc.). I know my english is bad i hope u understand what i mean.

Discostoff

You dont need any files. I just call the api, there is all the data for each channel.
Just select in options what u want.