Twitch Switch

Free Twitch Switch 2.0.1

Twitch Switch updates your game automatically based on your forgroundwindow.
The program will detect your app and update your game on twitch.

Roadmap:
- Youtube / Mixer integration.
- Delete / Block Games.
- Dashboard

Enjoy
Author
Discostoff
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. Twitch Switch 2.0.1

- Bugfix: Windows Defender should no longer prefend the application to crash or stop "Scan...
  2. Twitch Switch 2.0

Twitch Switch 2.0 will find your games now automatically. Its based on a global database now...
  3. Twitch Switch 1.9

- You can put the application to tray now - You can lock your last game/status now - You can...

Latest reviews

This is great. Giving it 4 out of 5 stars because it would be perfect if the program could be set to run in the background without having to be launched and be open on the dock/tray. I know you can set the program to launch on start up but it would be nice if it was just a background process.
Discostoff
Discostoff
Thank you! I had it to tray first, but i decided to put in the taskbar, cause i forgot it was running or to turn it on. But i can give you the option in next version :)
Finally, after waiting for someone to create this Tool for so long we finally have it. Thank you Discostoff and the rest that contribute to it!

It was a bit confusing for me at first because it's not updating the title/game. Later I realised that it updates when I switch my Application to foreground as it was designed to (capture foreground application).

I was wondering if there is a future development where it supports other platforms such as Youtube/Facebook. It would be an extremely helpful tool to have this feature. Perhaps I'm asking too much.
Discostoff
Discostoff
Yeah i does nothing when you use the tool itself. Thats how i designed it. I dont know about the youtube/facebook part. This is my first application i build. It is really hard work to find everything out. I still want to improve it.