Twitch Switch

Free Twitch Switch 2.0.7

Twitch Switch updates your category automatically on twitch.

Run setup as administrator.

Roadmap:
- Youtube
- Delete / Block Games.
- Dashboard

Enjoy
Author
Discostoff
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. Another lets login again bug fixed

App crashed when u try to login multiple times in one session
  2. The login process does a lot of damage.....

The login process does a lot of damage.....
  3. Refresh Token

The new token last only for 4h, refreshing the token now.

Latest reviews

Works as intended Discostoff is caring about his community & tool and is open for responses and feedback :)
This is great. Giving it 4 out of 5 stars because it would be perfect if the program could be set to run in the background without having to be launched and be open on the dock/tray. I know you can set the program to launch on start up but it would be nice if it was just a background process.
Discostoff
Discostoff
Thank you! I had it to tray first, but i decided to put in the taskbar, cause i forgot it was running or to turn it on. But i can give you the option in next version :)
Finally, after waiting for someone to create this Tool for so long we finally have it. Thank you Discostoff and the rest that contribute to it!

It was a bit confusing for me at first because it's not updating the title/game. Later I realised that it updates when I switch my Application to foreground as it was designed to (capture foreground application).

I was wondering if there is a future development where it supports other platforms such as Youtube/Facebook. It would be an extremely helpful tool to have this feature. Perhaps I'm asking too much.
Discostoff
Discostoff
Yeah i does nothing when you use the tool itself. Thats how i designed it. I dont know about the youtube/facebook part. This is my first application i build. It is really hard work to find everything out. I still want to improve it.