Twitch Switch

Free Twitch Switch 2.2.8

it_brand0n

I love the application so far. Has anyone else had an issue adding folders to scan though? I have two drives, one is the C drive, and another a HDD D drive. I have games on both, and I have been able to add folders like Program Files on the C drive, and any folder on the D drives adds fine. But I have a C:\Games folder where my main steam library is located, and it won't allow me to add that folder, even though I can add other folders on the C drive. I have run it as Admin as well to no avail.

Fallen_Tyrael

Hi, Great application you've made here. I was wonder if you'll be adding a way to have the title automatically update to something per game/application as well as the category?

Discostoff

Hi, Great application you've made here. I was wonder if you'll be adding a way to have the title automatically update to something per game/application as well as the category?
You can give each game a different title. Click on a game, add a title and check "Update Title"

it_brand0n

I love the application so far. Has anyone else had an issue adding folders to scan though? I have two drives, one is the C drive, and another a HDD D drive. I have games on both, and I have been able to add folders like Program Files on the C drive, and any folder on the D drives adds fine. But I have a C:\Games folder where my main steam library is located, and it won't allow me to add that folder, even though I can add other folders on the C drive. I have run it as Admin as well to no avail.
I was able to get around this by creating a symbolic link to the C:\Games folder in my D:\Games folder. Not the best solution but at least it works.

Discostoff

I was able to get around this by creating a symbolic link to the C:\Games folder in my D:\Games folder. Not the best solution but at least it works.
Twitch Switch needs special permissions on C:// it doesnt have. Only can search on default program folders. You better dont save your personal stuff on C: anyway.