Twitch Stream Keeps Going Offline - Please Help - Log Provided

RumpGlump

I've tried streaming w/ new PC's, new internet in new address's, a multitude of games but I always have issues. I come here begging for help.

ISSUE: My stream keeps disconnecting w/out OBS showing many issues. When streaming at OBS recommended settings I get about %4 "Frames missed due to render lag" and "Skipped frames due to encoding lag". I assumed that was the issue but turning setting down to 720p & 30fps w/ %0 missed or skipped frames still had this issue. >> [/Logs attached/]

Twitch stream if helpful is twitch.tv/rumpglump (vods can show sudden disconnects and 1 stream being 5 vids)

Attachments

• 2023-05-15 15-32-23.txt
    17.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 2023-05-15 14-04-52.txt
    34 KB · Views: 17

qhobbes

1. In many cases, wireless connections can cause issues because of their unstable nature. Streaming really requires a stable connection. Often wireless connections are fine, but if you have problems, the first troubleshooting step would be to switch to wired. We highly recommend streaming on wired connections.
2. You are running an old version of OBS Studio (27.2.4). Unless you have a specific reason, please update to version 29.1.1 by going to Help -> Check for updates in OBS or by downloading the latest installer from the downloads page and running it.
3. Run OBS as Admin. Right click on the OBS shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
4. Browser hardware acceleration is currently disabled. Enabling acceleration is highly recommended due to the improvements to performance and significantly lower CPU usage for browser sources. This can be enabled in Settings -> Advanced.
5. Your log contains no streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream for at least 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link here.