Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

ExoFury

Sure, if you're using your own widget you might want to try the one on github I changed some things since the last release

The one in the latest nightly build? I'm actualy using a bit modified widget from the 1.6.1 version i believe. Will try the latest one and see how it goes before trying a rollback

So.. before trying the widget from the new nightly version, I created a new profile with only one scene and only 2 sources (the widget and the vlc video source) to make sure nothing else interferes and do a clean test.

Sadly, results are the same. After 1h or so the placeholder image starts to appear instead:
with new widget.png

I guess the last thing I can try is to do a Tuna rollback and see how that goes (maybe its not the new version of Tuna but the fact that I added a lot more metadata to the files and the problem exists with old version too)

univrsal

Hello there,
Thanks for this great plugin. But once i'm clicking login so it redirect me and i get this message,
INVALID_CLIENT: Invalid redirect URI. Any thoughts?
You'll have to provide more information. Full obs studio log and what you're exactly doing.

ExoFury

I finally think I found a solution to my problem after doing a rollback to 1.6.1:

Testing on the old version I remember there was a thing with the widget where it did display the cover properly in OBS:
tuna test 2.png

But it did not in a browser (firefox/chrome):
tuna test 1.png

So after checking for differences in the widget code and the JSON I noticed that the cover path that was fetched was different:
tuna test 5.png

In 1.6.1 cover_url was this:
tuna test 3.png

While in the new version the cover_url is this (and the old path is now cover_path):
tuna test 4.png

Thus I changed the widget JS to fetch the cover_path instead of the cover_url in the new version in order to get the same path as in the old version:
tuna test 6.png

And then I opened your unmodified widget (which uses cover_url) in another tab and waited for the thing to happen. It got to a media file where the vanilla widget with the cover_url fetched the placeholder while my widget with the cover_path fetched the right cover (despite not showing it in the browser but working perfectly in OBS):
tuna test 7.png

Anyway.. while I did find a working solution for me, if you still wanna test and debugg why is not working with the cover_url, I'm up to it :D

univrsal

I finally think I found a solution to my problem after doing a rollback to 1.6.1:

Testing on the old version I remember there was a thing with the widget where it did display the cover properly in OBS:
View attachment 84275

But it did not in a browser (firefox/chrome):
View attachment 84274

So after checking for differences in the widget code and the JSON I noticed that the cover path that was fetched was different:
View attachment 84278

In 1.6.1 cover_url was this:
View attachment 84276

While in the new version the cover_url is this (and the old path is now cover_path):
View attachment 84277

Thus I changed the widget JS to fetch the cover_path instead of the cover_url in the new version in order to get the same path as in the old version:
View attachment 84279

And then I opened your unmodified widget (which uses cover_url) in another tab and waited for the thing to happen. It got to a media file where the vanilla widget with the cover_url fetched the placeholder while my widget with the cover_path fetched the right cover (despite not showing it in the browser but working perfectly in OBS):
View attachment 84280

Anyway.. while I did find a working solution for me, if you still wanna test and debugg why is not working with the cover_url, I'm up to it :D
I changed it because local files were causing some issues, because of security reasons the browser doesn't have access to them anymore, but apparently using "http://absolute/" still works, so maybe I'll revert that change.
Is there any way to use Deezer with this plugin to show my music on stream?
You can with the user script

ExoFury

I changed it because local files were causing some issues, because of security reasons the browser doesn't have access to them anymore, but apparently using "http://absolute/" still works, so maybe I'll revert that change.

Yeah.. I remember tweaking the JS in the old version with the http://absolute/ to make it work. Its strange how the browsers don't load the cover even with the http://absolute/ added but the OBS Browser source has no problem loading it ^^

ketzagfx

You can with the user script

doesnt work anymore? its not showing any tracktitles, covers and the song progress isnt right

edit: seems it works if deezer runs in it´s own firefox window.
I didn´t get how to show the coverart?

Last edited:

ketzagfx

how do I do that? sry im totally new to this

edit: updated it in the tampermonkey dashboard. It says no updates though

Skillybelly

Hey there,
I have a stupid question which is where i can find those txt files. I'm setting it up fot spotify so i need to have title,artist txt plus np. I could find only the cover. Any help :)

univrsal

Hey there,
I have a stupid question which is where i can find those txt files. I'm setting it up fot spotify so i need to have title,artist txt plus np. I could find only the cover. Any help :)
Where is the song information?
The information is provided via text and image files, which can be configured in the tuna dialog, under Tools > Tuna settings. To display the information you have to add a text and image source and point them to the text and image file respectively:

3U3hdXs.png

wont work, tried it on chrome also
it stops showing the song every couple seconds, too
Strange, I'm not sure what the problem is then

Skillybelly

Where is the song information?
The information is provided via text and image files, which can be configured in the tuna dialog, under Tools > Tuna settings. To display the information you have to add a text and image source and point them to the text and image file respectively:

3U3hdXs.png

Strange, I'm not sure what the problem is then
Im sorry once again but i can't find this directory on my pc :( sorry about my repeatable question