Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

kris0725pl

Great plugin....works great with winamp ^^
tunawinamp2.jpg

kris0725pl

how? I play in winamp internet radio.... i add in tuna 1. to find title playing....yhis winamp is from song title...

ok...understand :)
tunasett.jpg

Last edited:

univrsal

how? I play in winamp internet radio.... i add in tuna 1. to find title playing....yhis winamp is from song title...

ok...understand :)
View attachment 50159
Yeah basically that, you can also use "Cut first/last n characters" to remove characters at the beginning or at the end. Also I recommend you set "Search term in title" to "Winamp" because "1." is too ambiguous, which means it might match it against the wrong window.

kris0725pl

Yeah basically that, you can also use "Cut first/last n characters" to remove characters at the beginning or at the end. Also I recommend you set "Search term in title" to "Winamp" because "1." is too ambiguous, which means it might match it against the wrong window.
Search "Winamp" not working...i got in outout file Winamp Equalizer. I think add in winamp preferences some magic words to title and cut via trim.

omfgblondie

Solid plugin! Would be great to get direct VLC or Winamp support (spotify is really bad at playing local files for some reason) and the ability to break out into several files so that you can individually adjust the style of Title, Artist, Album, etc.

univrsal

Solid plugin! Would be great to get direct VLC or Winamp support (spotify is really bad at playing local files for some reason) and the ability to break out into several files so that you can individually adjust the style of Title, Artist, Album, etc.
I can't say anything about VLC and winamp for now, but the multiple output files is already a thing it just doesn't work on the window title source, are you using the latest version?

Last edited:

omfgblondie

I can't say anything about VLC and winamp for now, but the multiple output files is already a thing it just doesn't work on the window title source, are you using the latest version?
You're right! I misunderstood how the mainpage worked. Unfortunately it will only work with Spotify since it can't catch the title/artist from VLC.

univrsal

You're right! I misunderstood how the mainpage worked. Unfortunately it will only work with Spotify since it can't catch the title/artist from VLC.
I might add an option to tell tuna what format the window title is in, so it can extract the artist and the song title for example.

Fritigern

Tuna seemed like the perfect solution for me.
I play my music from local files using MPD and wanted the cover art to show on my stream but that does not appear to be possible as it only shows the placeholder. "Download cover art if possible" also does not seem to do anything for me, so I am actually a bit disappointed.
I am using Linux¸and the cover art is both embedded in my files as well as saved as "cover.jpg" in the album directories.

univrsal

I play my music from local files using MPD and wanted the cover art to show on my stream but that does not appear to be possible as it only shows the placeholder. "Download cover art if possible" also does not seem to do anything for me, so I am actually a bit disappointed.
I am using Linux¸and the cover art is both embedded in my files as well as saved as "cover.jpg" in the album directories.
Cover art isn't supported for mpd right now. I've found a way to do it, but I currently don't have time to implement it

univrsal

universallp updated Tuna with a new update entry:

VLC Source support and fixes

Added support for obs-studio's builtin VLC source
Added option to allow leading/trailing spaces
Fixed a crash that occurred when the Spotify API returned a certain error code

This release also changed a lot of the back-end, so for now it's marked as a pre-release,
because I'd like to have it tested by others before I set it to a proper release

Read the rest of this update entry...

univrsal

I've added support for cover art when using the mpd source now. You'll have to install taglib though and provide tuna with the base folder that MPD uses for the music library. I'll add the build to the latest release shortly so you can test it if you want.