Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

Jesfest

Are you using the pre-release? When does it crash? Also I need the obs log from when the crash happened
Using Pre-release. crashes about 40 minutes after connecting to spotify. The times it doesn't are when it's not connected to spotify, and it seems to constantly lose authentication as well.
that's a more recent crash, associated log will be the attached file

Attachments

• 2020-03-02 20-34-31.txt
    26.5 KB · Views: 17

univrsal

Using Pre-release. crashes about 40 minutes after connecting to spotify. The times it doesn't are when it's not connected to spotify, and it seems to constantly lose authentication as well.
that's a more recent crash, associated log will be the attached file
I already fixed the authentication issue, so that shouldn't be a problem once I update the release. Did the previous crash also occur with the pre-release? Because I swear I fixed that already.

Jesfest

I already fixed the authentication issue, so that shouldn't be a problem once I update the release. Did the previous crash also occur with the pre-release? Because I swear I fixed that already.
When i first used it, it was quite a bit back, and I didn't have that authentication issue. I've recently reinstalled my pc fresh, so I grabbed the newest version, and that's when the issues really flared up.

Jesfest

Did the previous crash also occur with the pre-release? Because I swear I fixed that already.
Oh my bad, I didn't quite register what you said. Yeah, all the crashing recently has been with the pre-release. As long as it's deactivated, obs hasn't been crashing.

GelmoSan

@Jesfest Have you tried disabling all of your other plugins to see if there is a conflict between Tuna and another plugin you are using? I'm using Tuna pre-release for 4+ hour sessions, and haven't had any crashes. Only issue I've had is the authentication expiration issue that is fixed in the next update.

@universallp Do you have a prospective ETA for the next release, or should I just keep my eyes open?

univrsal

@Jesfest Have you tried disabling all of your other plugins to see if there is a conflict between Tuna and another plugin you are using? I'm using Tuna pre-release for 4+ hour sessions, and haven't had any crashes. Only issue I've had is the authentication expiration issue that is fixed in the next update.

@universallp Do you have a prospective ETA for the next release, or should I just keep my eyes open?
I'll try and make a build today, I'll just have to give it a quick test on windows.

Jesfest

Latest version doesn't crash me anymore. I tested it for 3+ hours, when before it would happen in under 50 min
Thank you Universalip; now I can have a nice looking starting screen
1583760731286.png

Last edited:

CharlieCountryman

How do I cut the "m - a -" that is in form of the the text when using Window Title? Cut n characters jumps past those and cuts the actual title.

Duckarmada

Alright, got a weird one for ya... After editing the Song format for the info output file and hitting Apply, the changes will not stick. Sometimes, the text in the scene will flicker to the new format, before immediately reverting to the default format. If I close and re-open Tuna Settings, sure enough, it shows the default again. Mac mini running Mojave. Interestingly enough, on my MBP running the same version of OBS and Tuna, it behaves as expected. Any ideas? Thanks again for your work on this!
- Duck

univrsal

Alright, got a weird one for ya... After editing the Song format for the info output file and hitting Apply, the changes will not stick. Sometimes, the text in the scene will flicker to the new format, before immediately reverting to the default format. If I close and re-open Tuna Settings, sure enough, it shows the default again. Mac mini running Mojave. Interestingly enough, on my MBP running the same version of OBS and Tuna, it behaves as expected. Any ideas? Thanks again for your work on this!
- Duck
Can you give me the log from the machine on which it doesn't work?

Duckarmada

You bet, attached. I see a few errors and Tuna settings failing to write.

Attachments

• 2020-03-15 23-25-56.txt
    10.1 KB · Views: 19

univrsal

You bet, attached. I see a few errors and Tuna settings failing to write.
Can you check whether the folder /Users/minicorey/.config/ exists? Is minicorey the same user that obs studio is running on?
Also I just realized that I didn't update the version number, so version 1.4.1 reports as 1.4.0, are you using 1.4.1?

Duckarmada

Can you check whether the folder /Users/minicorey/.config/ exists? Is minicorey the same user that obs studio is running on?
Also I just realized that I didn't update the version number, so version 1.4.1 reports as 1.4.0, are you using 1.4.1?[/ISPOILER][/ICODE]

Yep, minicorey is the user. Sure enough, doesn't look like `.config/` exists (showed hidden files and all that). Can I just create it?