Touch Portal

Semi-free Touch Portal 4.0 build 2

thewitt

I would like to cancel a sound effect when it's running by touching the audio trigger button again. The problem I'm having is that ALL of the sounds I'm playing get canceled, and I only want the one that this button controls to be canceled. Possible? All I see is the Stop Playing All Audio button. I am looking for a Stop Playing THIS Audio button.

Any ideas?

I posted on the Discord, but there is so much traffic there it's pretty overwhelming.

thewitt

I hate discord for product support like this a forum is much better for searching and finding answers.
Absolutely correct.

My question has now scrolled away and there are several hundred posts between it and what's current... mostly current questions about trying to connect OBS with Touch Portal... and no one will ever even see it to answer it.

I don't want to spam the Discord by asking it over and over, so I suspect it will go unanswered and I'll have to just try to figure a work around somehow.

I would like to cancel a sound effect when it's running by touching the audio trigger button again. The problem I'm having is that ALL of the sounds I'm playing get canceled, and I only want the one that this button controls to be canceled. Possible? All I see is the Stop Playing All Audio button. I am looking for a Stop Playing THIS Audio button.

Any ideas?

I posted on the Discord, but there is so much traffic there it's pretty overwhelming.
There is no Stop playing this audio action yet, I'll put it on our backlog to investigate.

thewitt

Every time I start Touch Portal on my iPad Mini it forces me to go through the startup screens again.

I've deleted and re-installed the app. No difference.

How can I stop this behavior?

touch_portal updated Touch Portal with a new update entry:

Touch Portal 2.3

A new version! We changed / added / fixed a lot again in version 2.3. Check it out below.New Mainscreen sections
We have added a lot of new functionality which can be accessed from the main screen.

Values (Pro Upgrade required)
We just renamed the Custom state to Values as we think it will be a better naming for it for all our users to understand what it can be used for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bugfix release for 2.3

Version 2.3.001 UPDATE
Here is what we fixed in this bugfix version:
- Fixed Slobs not functioning anymore after using a source visibility toggle (communication gets corrupt) - Fixed Queues in combination with cooldowns not working for Events.
- Fixed auto navigate options not reset correctly after changing the option
- Fixed page not loading correctly on desktop which were correctly loaded on mobile
- Added question when overwriting the default auto page on desktop software
- Re-added...

Version 2.3.003 UPDATE

- Fixed bug when changing pages using Ctrl + Shift + click removing page actions.
(Version 2.3.002 UPDATE )
- Fixed not being able to add a Graphics Upgrade change to No Upgrade
- Fixed OBS scene global event not working
- Fixed OBS recording state global event not working
- Fixed OBS streaming state global event not working
- Fixed Philips Hue change brightness not going negative
- Added Philips Hue setting scenes for groups...

Hi guys. I'm trying to set up TouchPortal to use with OBS23. I got the websocket stuff installed and initiated, I can connect to OBS as I get the list of scenes in the button edit. The iOS app just spins and spins in the wizard, but if I back out I do get the (main) page on the iPad.

Is there a particular version of TP that works with v23? I'm not getting any interactivity with any buttons I create, only the factory START RECORDING button seems to work. I cannot select an audio source for the MIC toggle, I cannot send a keystroke to simulate a hotkey, and and new buttons with scene switch actions applied do not work. Also page 2 of the free version does not show up, only the factory (main) page. I'm guessing all these issues are down to version compatibility? So how far back does TP support for OBS go?

Cheers
Adam

Mac OSX 10.11.6
OBS 23
iOS 11
TouchPortal 2.01.006

New in version 2.3.005 (bugfix release)

New in version 2.3.005 (bugfix release)

- Fixed using multiple IF FILE statement issue
- Fixed updater loop when files are in use still (Need to re-install Touch Portal using the website installer.)
- Added functionality to force close the in use file using the updater
- Fixed rare possibility save corruption when changing page settings
- Fixed Could not add Mouse Action in flow or event
- Updated Dutch and Spanish translations

(Version...

Hi guys. I'm trying to set up TouchPortal to use with OBS23. I got the websocket stuff installed and initiated, I can connect to OBS as I get the list of scenes in the button edit. The iOS app just spins and spins in the wizard, but if I back out I do get the (main) page on the iPad.

Is there a particular version of TP that works with v23? I'm not getting any interactivity with any buttons I create, only the factory START RECORDING button seems to work. I cannot select an audio source for the MIC toggle, I cannot send a keystroke to simulate a hotkey, and and new buttons with scene switch actions applied do not work. Also page 2 of the free version does not show up, only the factory (main) page. I'm guessing all these issues are down to version compatibility? So how far back does TP support for OBS go?

Cheers
Adam

Mac OSX 10.11.6
OBS 23
iOS 11
TouchPortal 2.01.006

HELLO? Anyone?

UPDATE 2.3.008 (& 2.3.007)

New in version 2.3.008
- Clicking on a category item does no longer in a rare occasion add the last added action.
- Added Value usage in OBS Screenshot action
- Fixed assets with incorrect extension (zip for example) not showing in the assets list
- Updated Portuguese translations
- Fixed soft
-crash when buttons were to big and on the border of a page

Version 2.3.007 UPDATE
Here is what we fixed in this bugfix...

UPDATE 2.3.010

- Fixed USB Connection lost not updating the connection state
- Fixed USB Connection recovered after USB cable disconnected and reconnected
- Fixed Java 291 issue with the Run actions
- Fixed Start application action not running shortcuts correctly
- Changed the log grooming pace to leave more log information before reducing
- Added Turkish and Spanish translations

Windows:
Windows desktop should ask you to update after a...

Touch Portal 3.0

A new version! We changed / added / fixed a lot again in version 3.0. Check it out below.

OpenJDK 17
Great news! Version 3.0 works with an embedded Java build and we selected the OpenJDK 17 version for this. This means no more issues with updating java and issues with licenses and issues with other Java requiring applications. This does mean that this is a breaking update and you need to manually install this version and uninstall the previous version.

NEW...

Sarhan14

Wanted to know is there a way to download the Touch portal application from the google store if it's not available in my country.