Touch Portal

Semi-free Touch Portal 4.0 build 2

Madcore

Hi.

Simple question: There's a way to hide touch portal tiop bar and have the deck totally full screen? Other apps like Deckboard do this.

mattbatt

This is a really stupid question but I can't find a way too google search it.
The $12.99 license am I paying for the application on my computer to be unlocked or do I have to buy it on the devices that will be using Touch Portal?
Here's where I'm at. I'm trying to make it so several people at our church could run OBS from the Lecturn when I'm not available. there are about 3 or 4 people who could be in that position so I would prefer to only buy the license once. The website says "in-app purchase" which makes me think that each individual would have to install and pay for it on their Apple or Android devices.
I could purchase a tablet to use just for that purpose but then I have to teach the Apple people how to use an Android device or spend the cost of a StreamDeck buying a used iPad.
Thanks Have a great day.

Madcore

This is a really stupid question but I can't find a way too google search it.
The $12.99 license am I paying for the application on my computer to be unlocked or do I have to buy it on the devices that will be using Touch Portal?
Here's where I'm at. I'm trying to make it so several people at our church could run OBS from the Lecturn when I'm not available. there are about 3 or 4 people who could be in that position so I would prefer to only buy the license once. The website says "in-app purchase" which makes me think that each individual would have to install and pay for it on their Apple or Android devices.
I could purchase a tablet to use just for that purpose but then I have to teach the Apple people how to use an Android device or spend the cost of a StreamDeck buying a used iPad.
Thanks Have a great day.

I don't know on IOS, but on Android you buy the license for the account you're using at the time you make the purchase. I have my Google account on various devices, and have Touch Portal running with the license activated on every one of them. I supose on IOS is the same. You purchase the license by account, nor by device.

Hope this helped.

mattbatt

Also can this app
I don't know on IOS, but on Android you buy the license for the account you're using at the time you make the purchase. I have my Google account on various devices, and have Touch Portal running with the license activated on every one of them. I supose on IOS is the same. You purchase the license by account, nor by device.

Hope this helped.
Okay so I understand now. In my rare case it is virtually the same because I would be asking multiple people to buy the app or buying a device for them to share, which may be better in the end anyway.
To be clear I'm not disparaging the Touch Portals business model it just works against me in my rare use case. It's a good application.

touch_portal updated Touch Portal with a new update entry:

Touch Portal 2.2.003

New in version 2.2.002 & 2.2.003
Here is what we added/fixed in these version:
- Fixed endless loading splashscreen
- Added milliseconds to logging messages
- Added create state option to Plug-in system
- Added remove state option to Plug-in system
- Corrected text for custom states in dynamic text list
- Updated Spanish texts
- Fixed parsing corrupt network interfaces
- Plug-ins are now loaded directly after importing, no more need to restart
- Plug-ins are removed before...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Touch Portal 2.2.004

We did the following on this new version:

- Fixed Twitch bits events registering the amount correct (not using the name of the bit sender)
- Fixed snapshot function not showing hidden lists
- Added loading indicator for big list snapshots
- Added loading indicator for settings screen backups loading
- Added loading indicator for creating backups in settings
- Fixed updating backup list after making backup
- Added OBS current scene dynamic text
- Fixed Twitch viewers/followers/chatters...

Touch Portal 2.2.005

We did the following on this new version:
- Fixed the security code being too small to be able to identify the correct connection
- Added device name to the secure connection system
- Fixed incorrect listing of secure codes state
- Fixed minimum required versions system
- Fixed Twitch starts with chat message bug
- Fixed Twitch equals to chat message bug
- Fixed version code installer
- Added custom state parsing for playing audio
- Fixed Twitch founder not recognized as subscriber...

giosepeluiz

Helo!!! I would like to know if it is possible to put a recording time text on the button as well as the stream time. Thank you.

ColterTV

Hello
Is there a way to check if a file exists and change a button appearence based on it?

Example: File exists, you get a red button. File gets deleted (doesn't exists anymore) you get a green button

Thank you

NEW Android RELEASE

We have release a new version of the 2.2.005 version for Android:
- In this version we improved the security code system and we have fixed a few small bugs
- We improved our in-app purchase system to be future proof on Android.
- We have added the ability to turn off the always-on-screen
- We have added Full screen possibility as an EXPERIMENTAL function. Due to the nature of this system and the supported Android versions of our app, this may not work for everyone. Should also be Pro Upgrade...