Touch Portal

Semi-free Touch Portal 4.0 build 2

touch_portal submitted a new resource:

Touch Portal - A companion app to control a PC or a Mac to improve the workflow & productivity

Touch Portal is a companion app to control a PC or a Mac by using a deck of buttons to improve the workflow & productivity of game streamers, content creators and professionals

Use cases:
- Game streamers:
Stream your games while having total control of your broadcast overlays with a deck of buttons.

- Video editors:
Edit your videos faster, easier and smarter with a fully customizable page with the buttons you use most often on your Touch Portal deck. Create macro buttons to optimize your...

Read more about this resource...

Small update:
Next release (coming weekend) will be:
- XSplit support
- Connect to OBS button
- Default path for apps
- Remember last chosen path for apps, icons and audio
- Add previous page option for goto page actions
- Add description for goto page actions
- Mac - Add OBS support
- Add windows action "Lock Computer"
- Bugfix - Fix choose sources if desktop audio is disabled
- Bugfix - Start on boot issue (in windows)

touch_portal updated Touch Portal with a new update entry:

Touch Portal v1.6

Changes:
- Maximized main screen
- Resized buttons
- New GUI visuals
- New Action add system
- New Action rendering system
- Latest JAVA version included in install files
- Latest version of XJS (XSplit) added
- Add update window when using old version
- Icon pack tile system - Version in title
- X = iconify - minimize added
- Iconify menu open and close added
- Desktop icon in setup
- Run after install in setup
- Help sections added
- On click free version message window with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Touch Portal 1.7 is out with TWITTER and TWITCH INTEGRATION!

Changes:
- Settings as a list of categories
- Improved single instance application behaviour

Community requested
- Minimize on Boot
- Twitter account connection
- Twitter post message
- Run Powershell script
- Connection with OBS action
- Press Control when clicking on button with 'Go-To-Page Action' goes to that page.
- Twitch account connection
- Twitch set stream marker action
- Twitch chat message action
- Twitch chat clear action...

ZiltoidRacer

Hi, i have a issue with a keypress fuction. Nothing happens when i press my favorite button (Alt+CTRL) . Can we help me please?

i have only been using it for a few streams but have noticed if anything is not working, check to make sure obs studio it the top application on screen of your pc.

Touch Portal 1.8 with USB connection and more!

We have added a lot of new features in release version 1.8 for windows and mac OS. Here is the list of all changes.USB Connection

We have added USB connection to Touch Portal for Windows and Android. For our users who cannot connect using WiFi because they are on a secure network or something like that we now have a solution.

For this to work, you need to turn on ADB-Debugging on your Android phone. You can do this with the following steps:

1. Turn on the...

Buneduggy

Just wanted to say that this is the best app so far for OBS! Thanks so much for all that you do to keep this app up to date and continue to upgrade! Works flawlessly every time.

Touch Portal 1.9

NEW RELEASE v1.9
Features:
- New OBS features
- Secure Connection
- Growing buttons
- Edit actions and events
- Copy and paste actions

What else ?!
- You can now set a volume for playing audio files.
- Fixed the JDK issue where users which had the JDK installed could not run Touch Portal anymore.
- Added press duration for for Key Press actions.
- Changed the initial state of ON / OFF buttons. You can set them for each button separately. Just choose what the initial state...

Touch Portal 1.10

A new version! Version 1.10 is focussed more on eliminating the "help question" from our users. There are a lot of user settings such as firewalls and java versions which could block Touch Portal to run and so we needed to do something about it. Here is the list of all changes.New Icon Pack system
From version 1.10 Touch Portal supports multiple icon packs. You can import icon packs with the import icon packs in the icon pack screen. you can now import icon packs into...

Moralas

It crashes obs when i set up the toggle studio mode.
Also, can some one explain when i change from scene 1 to scene 2, the red background i set up for scene 1 (on press) get back to default background when i press scene 2 ?
Edit: Founded

Last edited:

Buneduggy

Is it possible to set a button to pick a random source from a list of say 1-5? So one press of the button would randomly pick a scene that has been preselected to a list for the program to pick from?

I use Touch Portal for my streaming and it is absolutely amazing. I happen to have a set of dancing ladies (scenes) that right now take up 6 buttons and I have to choose each time. Would be kind of nice to hit a button and have a random girl be selected. I'm sure someone could use this function for other reasons.

If not, no big deal, just an idea I had.
Thank you again for your outstanding program and continued support!

It crashes obs when i set up the toggle studio mode.
Also, can some one explain when i change from scene 1 to scene 2, the red background i set up for scene 1 (on press) get back to default background when i press scene 2 ?
Edit: Founded
Unfortunately, with the latest palakis, the web socket crashes OBS, we need to wait for Palakis to fix that issue.

Is it possible to set a button to pick a random source from a list of say 1-5? So one press of the button would randomly pick a scene that has been preselected to a list for the program to pick from?

I use Touch Portal for my streaming and it is absolutely amazing. I happen to have a set of dancing ladies (scenes) that right now take up 6 buttons and I have to choose each time. Would be kind of nice to hit a button and have a random girl be selected. I'm sure someone could use this function for other reasons.

If not, no big deal, just an idea I had.
Thank you again for your outstanding program and continued support!
I think you can do that with the if statement, try to use that, if this state of button = off then select scene yelse select scene y, and after the first state put another if and after the second else another if

Touch Portal 2.0.000

A new version! Our version 2.0 is huge! We have taken it upon ourselves to improve Touch Portal by a lot in several area's. Check it out below!

All character support!
To all our German, Spanish, Turkish, French, Portugese friends and all other users who wanted to use other characters than the ABC, we are sorry we did not do this earlier on! But fear not, version 2.0 allows all characters! You can even use smileys. You need a ß ? You can use it! you need a...

Buneduggy

I am loving the new update. It is very well done, thank you.
I do have one question that is probably super easy I just cant figure it out. I have a mute audio button that I would like to turn red when activated and the audio is muted and then return to green when the volume is unmuted? I have tried several things and have not found the right configuration to make this happen. I am able to do it with switching scenes and now with turning on and off sources. Just not with the mute function.

Touch Portal v2.0.002

Download
Windows: https://www.touch-portal.com/downloads/TouchPortal_Setup.exe

Windows:
- Fixed new and old application start functionality. It is more robust this way.
- Preparation for reset to default updating on mobile correctly
- Batches are now run in silent mode.
- Allowed icons from TP icons folder as well
- Fixed slobs scene select screen for french
- Fixed state awareness action rendering
- Fixed https update link and download link
- Removed portrait question...