There's voice but no image

ysf.d

I am trying to open a live broadcast on OBS(not start one), but I can hear the sound and there is no image. I am attaching screenshots(merged as one) and log files.
I tried to use ffmpeg while trying to record the Tiktok live stream, but it doesn’t work because it doesn’t recognize the codec. There is no Tiktok plugin for Streamlink, so it doesn’t work either. VLC media player doesn’t recognize the codec, so it doesn’t play the URL or the downloaded file as a local file. I can only open the video in Pot player, and it plays without any issues but it is difficult to fast forward or rewind. Pot player can play the URL as well (it takes around 30 seconds to load). The best solution I found was to record the video in Pot player as an mp4 file.

However, when I played the video in OBS using the URL, I could only hear the audio, but there was no video. I couldn’t find the reason for this problem.

I am attaching screenshots regarding the codecs, which may be useful. One interesting detail is that I recorded two different Tiktok live streams at the same time, and their metadata were significantly different from each other, which I couldn’t understand. (I extracted the URLs using the Video Download Helper plugin.)
and Log file : https://obsproject.com/logs/Aja540EUUis3BqB7
obsp.jpgobsffmpeg.jpgobsffmpeg1.jpgobsffmpeg2.jpgobscodec.jpg