Question / Help THE REVENGE OF THE BLACK SCREEN! OH MY GOD!

vhfbr

Hello!

I already asked this on a reply on another qustion session, but I'm new here and I apology for the duplicity of the content, but I really need some help here!

So, the black screen happened already three times with me, being the third only this week and, this time, it was FATAL!

I use Windows 10 (64 bit) and updated it to the latest version (ACER i7, 7th generation and 8gb RAM).

I also care to have a Nvidia graphic card also with its drivers already updated to the latest version.

I use OBS Studio to record classes and it's instability is annoying, generating insecurity.

On the last both occasions that this problem happened, I fixed them using the informed methods on the blog, that means that I reconfigured the Nvidia graphic card and I ran the program as an admin.

Now, in a misterious and surprisingly way, THE BLACK SCREEN IS BACK!

And now, even utilizing the methods previously informed on the forum and on the wiki, the problem is not fixed and still remain, blocking the fullfilment of my classes that are already scheduled with all my students.

THE BLACK SCREEN is just frustrating!

For those who want to help me to fix this problem, you can access the link to the latest report that OBS Studio generated for me:

https://obsproject.com/logs/gqKv5AAoqdLAFU6N

I don't know if the problem is the result of the frequents updates of Windows 10 (Hey, Microsoft, give me a break!) or if it is up to other reasons which I do not have the power to manage.

On the last update of Windows 10, the Xbox games bar simply stopped working, generating the error that I attached at the end of this message.

Note: It is in portuguese because I'm brazilian, so here's the translation:

"You need a new app to open this link ms-gamingoverlay"

Also regarding the xbox games bar, I tried all the solutions given on the microsft original website, but without any success.

I don't know if the problem generated on the xbox games bar is related to the black screen of the OBS Studio.

So, I ask: who can help me to fix in a definitive way the black screen problem?

I thank all of the collaborators and developers on a efficient and quick answer, because my classes are just frozen now!

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-07 at 21.24.09.jpeg