Terrible video quality while streaming

BROTH3RCAST

The quality of the video is terrible, it has a lot of pixels and it grains a lot, in theory I have the best quality settings and my connection is able to handle this load.
My PC spec:
-i5 12600k
-Amd rx6800xt
-16gb 3600mhz cl16
Connection:
-Download: 950Mbps
-Upload: 950Mbps

VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2142995850

I tried these settings but it got worse:
-Encoder: AMD HW H.264(AVC)
-Rate Control: CBR
-Bitrate: 8300Kbps
-Keyframe: 2
-Preset: Quality
-Proile: High
-B-frames: 2
-Canvas: 2560x1440
-Output: 854 60fps lanczos

Attachments

• image (2).png
    image (2).png
    56.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image (1).png
    image (1).png
    19.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image.png
    image.png
    41 KB · Views: 33
  • Nuovo progetto (1).png
    Nuovo progetto (1).png
    120.3 KB · Views: 34

PaiSand

Please restart the computer and then perform a test stream of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

Remember that Twitch have limitations depending on your status with them, so you can't use more kbps than the limit of your relation with them.
This means for most people you can't go over 6000 kbps unless you are partner and you can use 8000 kbps. Going over this limits cause issues.
Also, do not use Advanced Output mode. Keep it in simple.

BROTH3RCAST

Please restart the computer and then perform a test stream of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

Remember that Twitch have limitations depending on your status with them, so you can't use more kbps than the limit of your relation with them.
This means for most people you can't go over 6000 kbps unless you are partner and you can use 8000 kbps. Going over this limits cause issues.
Also, do not use Advanced Output mode. Keep it in simple.
This is the log of one of my live shows that lasted 45 minutes: https://obsproject.com/tools/analyzer?log_url=https://obsproject.com/logs/uqvzISXzEBdcAX0m#logURL

sandrix

Twitch has a limited bitrate, and you are streaming a game that requires a huge amount of bitrate to achieve good image quality. It would be safer to set it to 8000 kbps. You are an Affiliate streamer, so you can safely specify this bitrate. Do not under any circumstances use AMD HW H.264, it is the worst option out there. You can improve the quality if you lower the resolution to 1280x720, but the image will be much less sharp, so 936p or 864p is optimal. If possible, use a wired Internet connection.

You should also change the options as shown in the screenshot.
1715531796283.png

Last edited: