Teleport

Teleport 0.7.2

Ayyyso

Hi really great plugin, normally works flawlessly. However the last 2 days there's a gigantic delay on the encoding PC, does anyone know how to fix this? I've reinstalled windows, OBS & the plugin to no avail. Nothing has even be changed for it to stop working.. Thanks.

My wife and I game together and I want to switch to her POV on stream here and there. I have Teleport working on our LAN connection, but when I make the scene with her screen visible, it lags like crazy. It also repeats anything I say in my mic a few seconds later for some reason. There's nothing extra in the audio mixer and I can't make sense of it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

eightbo

Good plugin which mostly works.

Anyone know how to delay the incoming teleport audio as my video seems to be delayed slightly (the audio comes through instant but video lags) ?

Kuroganashi

This is an amazing Plugin, however I still trying to reduce the lag between PC 1 (Gaming PC) and PC 2 (Streaming PC) there is a delay on what I do and what it streams to twitch, Its not huge but wondering if it might be internet related:

Download 30 MB
Upload 7 MB

Gaming PC Teleport at (45 Quality) (Ethernet Wired connection)
Streaming PC (2.500 kb/s to twitch) (Ultra Fast) (Baseline) (Skip 2 ms) (Ethernet Wired connection)

Again not a huge delay but I noticed it is anywhere from 3-5 secs when working properly and laggy (9-25 secs) (This is the issue trying to mitigate the chances of happening).

Hoping for some positive feedback and not someone telling me useless stuff like "Get new ISP" or "Get better internet" (Right now can't not due to monetary issues but location issues, Argentina SUCKS so only ISP that comes to where I live is this 1 and they are awful as it is......)

sersho

Hello everyone, 2 PCs, 4 network cards - 2 for the Internet, 2 for the Teleport signal and direct connection, configured according to this guide: https://youtu.be/8ESrXtXzynM?si=S4hgAHXd4zgMjaO6

The task is to unload the Internet channel and have the signal go separately on a 2.5 Gb channel, where 90+ quality will easily work. But the problem is that the plugin sends the stream to 2 channels at once. (On the first screenshot 2 channels are loaded with 400+ Mbit, on stream PC OBS the source IP of direct 2.5 Gb connection is selected) If I select my regular Internet connection as a source in OBS, it is loaded twice as much - 800+ Mbit. But if I remove the internet cable from the gaming PC, the stream goes normally through a separate channel, 400+ Mbit. How can I make the plugin transmit the signal via a selected separate channel and not load the Internet channel?

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 333.png
    333.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 444.png
    444.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 12

Mr_Anny

I'm running Ubuntu Studio 24.04 LTS and OBS Studio 30.2.3

I created plugins folder in ~/.config/obs-studio and nothing happened.
I found a folder called plugin_config and figured out it being the roght folder.
Copied the plugin folder in the plugin_config.
Started OBS and it crashed immediately and repeatedly.
Then I deleted folders .git, .github and img.
Ta-daa! Seems to work. Will try streaming when back home.

So the complete installation on one ubuntu distro:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:obsproject/obs-studio
sudo apt update
sudo apt install obs-studio

git clone https://github.com/fzwoch/obs-teleport.git

copy folder ~/obs-teleport to ~/.config/obs-studio/plugins_config
use whaterver method of copying pleases you

delete folders .git .github and img from the folder ~/.config/obs-studio/plugins_config/obs-teleport
use whaterver method of deleting pleases you

enjoy

Tuna

I'm running Ubuntu Studio 24.04 LTS and OBS Studio 30.2.3

I created plugins folder in ~/.config/obs-studio and nothing happened.
I found a folder called plugin_config and figured out it being the roght folder.
Copied the plugin folder in the plugin_config.
Started OBS and it crashed immediately and repeatedly.
Then I deleted folders .git, .github and img.
Ta-daa! Seems to work. Will try streaming when back home.

So the complete installation on one ubuntu distro:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:obsproject/obs-studio
sudo apt update
sudo apt install obs-studio

git clone https://github.com/fzwoch/obs-teleport.git

copy folder ~/obs-teleport to ~/.config/obs-studio/plugins_config
use whaterver method of copying pleases you

delete folders .git .github and img from the folder ~/.config/obs-studio/plugins_config/obs-teleport
use whaterver method of deleting pleases you

enjoy
Sorry, nothing here makes sense. "plugin_config" is not the correct directory for a plugin installation. The git repository itself does only contain the source code, not an actual plugin.

honger

How do I uninstall this plugin? I think I removed all the relevant folders from Appdata and checked the OBS folder but even after reinstalling OBS I still see Teleport in the menu.

Ok, it seems it installs itself in ProgramData too.

Last edited: