TeeBoard

Free TeeBoard v0.1.5 beta

sparrel honaker

ive downloaded the correct crl and have the shortcut but when i go to set to single process to true it will not let me and when i go to allow m twitch it says sorry that is on another page pls help

belboz

A new version of the browser plugin was released a few days ago that embeds flash in it. I don't know if that was the fix for me, but the countdown timer from teeboard worked for me after that in OBS MP.

I pretty much only used teeboard for the countdown timer. Nice thing is you don't need teeboard running at all for the countdown timer. Only if you want to change the settings for it. You can even change those yourself manually.

Kearstin

I'm experiencing this right now. What's going on?

2utmhoj.png

I see the above google doc for manual authorization. Sorry about that. Trying now!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kearstin

I see the above google doc for manual authorization. Sorry about that. Trying now!
So, it won't even let me do the shift+T function to even do these commands. Am I missing something for Mac?

Any assistance on my issue above? I can't change anything my Teeboard is currently set to right now because of this. Help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kearstin

So, it won't even let me do the shift+T function to even do these commands. Am I missing something for Mac?
Any assistance on my issue above? I can't change anything my Teeboard is currently set to right now because of this. Help!
Bump :(

HiiQueue

I am having an issue now myself with notifications. The custom notifications I have won't work now. It seems that the only notifications files receiving data from TeeBoard are those in TeeBoard\widgets\notifications\obs and not in the obs-js folder (main widget folder nor in the my-widgets folder). So, my theory is that the JavaScript notifications are somehow broken, at least for me.

VexFX

TwitchBoard can't connect with twitch as the authentication page is a 404. Looks like reports of this issue go back over a month.

ZeloTypia

When I am trying to add the countdown browser source it seems like I wouldn't have installed Flash but I am using Chrome/ Edge and it is build in and working flawless. In the preview windows (which should not be captured) it works too. Any hints?