TeeBoard

Free TeeBoard v0.1.5 beta

LtStan

Are you considering to add multiple streaming platforms to support multistreamers?
Like Hitbox.tv?

DeezjaVu

Are you considering to add multiple streaming platforms to support multistreamers?
Like Hitbox.tv?

Not to TeeBoard directly. TeeBoard is geared towards Twitch and will remain so.
For other platforms such as hitbox.tv, a separate tool will be required. Up to now the hitbox API is too lacking. Once their API is mature enough I'll look into a hitbox dashboard tool.

Jhonny Rosa

Well, my situation is a little bit different now, im trying to run teeboard inside Wine on a linux machine (adobe droped air support on linux, only old versions work), i have other air app working good on it, but teeboard doesnt show me anything when i click the authentication button, its like no webpage can load inside it, maybe its a missing dependencie. Is there another way to authenticate? with the other air app im using, Shot Designer, i was able to validate the license and log in to my dropbox to use with it (to authenticate with dropbox, the app open a browser page, than goes back and all good). I really want a way to use teeboard in linux somehow.

DeezjaVu

Well, my situation is a little bit different now, im trying to run teeboard inside Wine on a linux machine (adobe droped air support on linux, only old versions work), i have other air app working good on it, but teeboard doesnt show me anything when i click the authentication button, its like no webpage can load inside it, maybe its a missing dependencie. Is there another way to authenticate? with the other air app im using, Shot Designer, i was able to validate the license and log in to my dropbox to use with it (to authenticate with dropbox, the app open a browser page, than goes back and all good). I really want a way to use teeboard in linux somehow.

Wasn't aware Adobe dropped Linux support, but nothing Adobe does surprises me anymore.. anyway.. there is a way to authorize manually:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gT9qpx1pChqleUHUp8VDBxa8K9joGp1-vuJ1_YjoKUo/

DeezjaVu

Can this download HLS VODs?

Yup, but only your own.
Twitch made a few changes a while ago and downloads may be broken in the current version (still have to check). If that is the case though it will be fixed in the next update.

Wolfbane

Have not used teeboard for like 2-3 weeks

My Teeboard is stuck on verifying token

Is there any way I can manually or change settings or anything ?... because as now I cant get into settings and change token or anything.

16bbsit.jpg

D

Deleted member 30350

Do you have any rough estimate about the next version's release date?

Krinny

Seems like a really great tool, going to try and use it for myself.
Thanks for putting development time into this sort of thing. Would be nice if we had more developers for general twitch and stream interfaces.

Wolfbane

3 Suggestions for "chat"

These are a few feature that another addon had by the name of "Desert Kharon IRC Plugin" (not working any more)
So the features I was hoping for are the following.

Disspearing chat...
...after XX seconds. And XX is user defined.
If you have chat displayed on stream all the time, and if you have a chat that is not superactive. Then having old message displaying on stream that was not written recently then it can really be irritating. So a feature that fades away chat would be nice.

Smooth moving chat.
So instead of moving chat one or several rows in a row, instead have a smooth scrolling, would also look nice.

Fade in / Fade out chat.
Simply yet another nice looking feature that makes chat kind of fade out at top and bottom of the chat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Option to resize the popout "Chat Widget" window.

And maybe move the "Eye" (display Chat Widget window) down to the Test/Clear buttons.
Im not sure if its only me, but I could not find it, untill I saw your You-Tube video that showed the location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Keep up the nice work.

Last edited: