Resource icon

TeamSpeak 3 Studio Plugin 1.3.0

bigmansq

Your pluggin sounds perfect for me.
But i got an issu: it seems the player is compressing the song, fast playing the song. If the music is normaly 3min, when plays, it will be like 1min30.
I only tried mp3 files.

Dark Ace

Interesting to note that It only starts crashing after you boot Obs 2 or 3 times with the Plugin enabled, And when you start streaming It locks the text to what it was when you start and doesnt change when people talk or change channels in teamspeak

Dark Ace

Update: Disabling and Renabling the Clientquery Add-on Seems to have stopped the crashes,but it still locks when the stream starts

I'm having a hard time getting mine to crash (for once this is a bad thing)
I have a vague idea what may be causing it. Hopefully I'll find some time to have another look and see if I'm right.

Your pluggin sounds perfect for me.
But i got an issu: it seems the player is compressing the song, fast playing the song. If the music is normaly 3min, when plays, it will be like 1min30.
I only tried mp3 files.

I think you have the wrong plugin. This one does not play anything.

elRazor

Hello, the plugin behaviour is really strange ; Sometime it work perfectly, and sometime it crash for a while, until miraculously the plugin didnt crash whitout any logical reason.
Reboot the pc or ts querry client plugin didnt fix anything. Reboot OBS and fingers cross.
I'll take look on the git ;) or waiting the update ♥

Arg. Sometimes I am monumentally dense.

I have a feeling I know what the problem actually is. @coRpSE @Dark Ace @elRazor and whoever else is having crashes, OBS is crashing on launch right?

I think it's to do with the front end API and my inability to write code that checks to make sure things exist. You would have thought I would have noticed this when I had the exact same issue with a different plugin. I will try to make time to see if I can fix this this weekend.

coRpSE

Okay, i tested it and it crashed once, and pointed to the ts3 .dll file 64bit version, but I restarted again, and it has not crashed since, but, also does not work at all. So I decided to go through and make sure all the settings are there and correct, and they look to be right and again, nothing. I uninstalled it again and will re-install later tonight after I stream. One thing I did notice is in your instructions, you say,

Add your TS3 Unique ID into the labeled box. This can be found in TS3 under Settings -> Identities -> Unique ID
Well, on my TS3, I have no "Settings" button. I don't know if this is old instructions or something to do with the templet on mine. But I believe its the samething I would get from going to Ctrl + I for the keyboard shortcut on TS3 or going to Tools -> Identities then have to click on "Advanced" and in there the Unique ID shows.

Yes, you are right, thanks. It is probably how it used to be. It's now

Tools -> Identities -> Go Advanced -> Unique ID.

I'll fix the OP and where ever else it's now wrong.

If it still doesn't work if you try it again, can you post a log in case it shows where it's breaking.

coRpSE

I did a fresh install. deleted all previous files and it crashes on startup.Here is the crash log.

Attachments

• Crash 2017-06-17 22-05-36.txt
    138.3 KB · Views: 48

coRpSE

Here are bot logs, both fresh. I deleted everything from the log folders and restarted the program.
These are the logs from C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio
If you want logs from another location, then I need to know from where.

Attachments

• logs.rar
    16.9 KB · Views: 51

coRpSE

I dunno. Maybe it's a conflict with something else I have. I wish I could provide more information so this bug could be squashed, I just don't know.

elRazor

Hi, nice for the update :)
Btw i've got the same problem (And my logs is like yours)
I belive in you ♥

There is also an issue in github that has been opened, so there are three people (at least).

I've also made "some progress" in as much as I can now get it to crash. It seems to be to do with deleting the overlay from a scene, or at least that's how I caused it to crash. @coRpSE and @elRazor is this what you are seeing too? Or have I just found another bug?