Resource icon

TeamSpeak 3 Plugin

I cant get it to work. Can see the plugin but i cant set channel and the will not be overlay in the cast.
Can you post a log from a stream when it's not working? Also, are you using the 32 or 64 bit version of OBS?

At a guess, I'd say that there is a communication failure beween the plugin and TS3. Is the client query plugin enabled in your TS3?

Dosn't work. I can't see the plugin. OBS has an error in his log: Failed to load plugin plugins/TS3Plugin.dll, 126
Huh that's a new one. What version of OBS are you using, OBS1 or OBSMP? I'm only asking as this plugin won't work with OBSMP which is why it may complain about not being able to load.

If you are using OBS1, then 32bit or 64bit?
Have you tried redownloading the plugin?

Anyone know if this will be updated to work with OBS MP?
I know if it's going to get ported to OBS MP. I've also answered this question twice on the last page.

The answer to if it will get ported is: yes. I'm waiting for 0.13 to come out as I believe there will be an API overhaul/update in that update. I'll probably wet my toes in the new API by updating the Logitech LCD plugin as that has simpler functionality. After that, I'll probably tackle this plugin. I do not, however, offer any sort of time frame that this will be done over. It will be done when it's done.

coRpSE

I know if it's going to get ported to OBS MP. I've also answered this question twice on the last page.

The answer to if it will get ported is: yes. I'm waiting for 0.13 to come out as I believe there will be an API overhaul/update in that update. I'll probably wet my toes in the new API by updating the Logitech LCD plugin as that has simpler functionality. After that, I'll probably tackle this plugin. I do not, however, offer any sort of time frame that this will be done over. It will be done when it's done.

Okay. Its a very nice plugin. I used it a lot before, but now I switches to MP, I will keep an eye on it and see when it gets done. I think my favorite part about it was the way that it changed my username on TS3 to display a *R* in-front of my name saying when I was broadcasting. Keep up the good work and I will be here watching and waiting.

Okay- its causing crashes in the latest OBS right now - hoping for an update to this plugin soon.
What are you doing when it crashes? Do you have the overlay in the scene? I assume by latest you mean 0.657b and not 0.12.3. What version of OBS are you using (32/64)?
Please post a log.

I don't have a crashing problem so if I can't reproduce it I can't fix it. If you can answer these questions then I can try to reproduce the crash and try to update the plugin.

RjBass3

How do you open the overlay config? I clicked on Plugins and can modify the prefix config, but I can't find the overlay config for TS. Ahhh nevermind. Duh, I found it. You might want to explain that though in the main overlay section of the plugin description. I thought the overlay had to be configured from from the plugins page.

How do you open the overlay config? I clicked on Plugins and can modify the prefix config, but I can't find the overlay config for TS. Ahhh nevermind. Duh, I found it. You might want to explain that though in the main overlay section of the plugin description. I thought the overlay had to be configured from from the plugins page.

I figured that a config popup when you add the source made it fairly obvious. Plus, why would you configure the overlay without being able to see it?

Tama-kun

Well hi there, i just stumbled upon this but i'm having a problem where i would only see the first person in the channel if the overlay is active, could this be caused by me using a 32 bit ts client and another 64 bit client at the same time?

Sojo

The latest version of this resource crash when I try to configure (64bit version).
You can edit the overlay. But you can't configuree the IP of the server.

The older version work but it didnt do nothing, whe I enter all the information about the TeamSpeak.

Lan

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the plugin, been working beautifully on OBS Classic but I am now moving on to OBS Studio aswell. Hope you continue your sterling work, will keep an eye out if you make one for the studio version. :)

Cheers!

Well hi there, i just stumbled upon this but i'm having a problem where i would only see the first person in the channel if the overlay is active, could this be caused by me using a 32 bit ts client and another 64 bit client at the same time?
It shouldn't be. The information the plugin gets from TS should be the same regardless of 32 or 64bit combinations.
In the settings for the overlay, check that:
"Names to Show" is set to a higher value than 1
"Only Show Speakers" is not checked (Probably not this but you may have one chatty friend and everyone else isn't talking)
Try changing the size of the overlay in the scene. Potentially it's too small so hiding names.

The latest version of this resource crash when I try to configure (64bit version).
You can edit the overlay. But you can't configuree the IP of the server.

The older version work but it didnt do nothing, whe I enter all the information about the TeamSpeak.
I'm not getting this problem unfortunately. This plugin hasn't been updated since May so I'm assuming you mean that as the new version.

The info about the TS is for where the client is. If you are running a single PC setup, you can leave the IP alone and everything should work fine. If you are running a two PC setup and the IP is not working, check that there is a ts3.ini in your %appdata%/OBS/pluginData folder (search %appdata% from the start menu and move to OBS/pluginData or navigate to C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/OBS/pluginData). If there isn't, try running OBS as admin and check again

As for the crashes, I'm not sure what to suggest. You can try re downloading the plugin to see if that helps, although I suspect not. I did try to fix a crashing problem with the plugin config about a year ago. What else are you doing in OBS when you open the plugin config? Are you streaming/recording/previewing? Do you have TS3 open or not?

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the plugin, been working beautifully on OBS Classic but I am now moving on to OBS Studio aswell. Hope you continue your sterling work, will keep an eye out if you make one for the studio version. :)

Cheers!
You're welcome :) My plan is to make an OBS Studio version but I'm not sure when that will happen yet. "Soon" is all I can say.

dario03

Nice plugin, really like being able to have TS names show in stream but not distract me in game.
But I wanted to ask a couple of questions. Is there a way to have separate options for the automatic name change with stream and record? I would like to add -recording after my TS name when recording and -streaming when streaming. Or is there a way for it to only make the change happen when streaming but not happen when recording?
If not is this something that could be added?

Nice plugin, really like being able to have TS names show in stream but not distract me in game.
But I wanted to ask a couple of questions. Is there a way to have separate options for the automatic name change with stream and record? I would like to add -recording after my TS name when recording and -streaming when streaming. Or is there a way for it to only make the change happen when streaming but not happen when recording?
If not is this something that could be added?
It probably is possible to do but it will not do this at the moment. I'm attempting to port this over to OBS Studio so won't be adding any features to the Classic version. It may appear in there at some point but no promises.