M.A.L

First of all, sorry for the annoyance, but i am still a novice at this and after a while searching for guidance in videos and other posts i am kinda out of options. Straight to the point, i used OBS for the first time a couple of months back for some clip recording (some speedrun attempts) and everything worked just fine, it didn't seem to affect neither the recording or the game at all but then i stopped using it till mid October when it received an update. What i have realized after it updated is that now it tends to drop frames when opened, by merely having anything open apart of it, forcing a 1 second delay when clicking and teleporting the mouse pointer when moving moderately fast. I have no idea why this started happening and i haven't moved the settings at all, so is there anything i can do to fix this or is my computer just incompatible now?
Thanks to anyone in advance that makes use of its time to read and suggest, i really appreciate it.
=========================================================================================================
CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
LOG File: https://obsproject.com/logs/mPSN15qyZlveHaWC