Sudden Encoding Overload

TheMad_N

Today I stumbled upon a very interesting message during my stream: encoding overloaded.

The thing is, I have been using the same settings for months now, and havent had a single encoding issue until today. I tried several changes that I found online, but nothing seems to solve the issue. When I look a bit further into it, it says I encountered rendering lag. According to my task manager I didnt even use the CPU, RAM or GPU as much, which makes me question how I even get the encoding overload then.

I tested it with recording, still the same issue.

The Logs https://obsproject.com/logs/qrMKtvALQo8djcGc

I did set the audio back to 48khz at least. I do wonder if there is even an issue that I can solve.
If I need to supply more logs or info let me know.

DarthNox

According to the log, you are getting rendering lag relating to your GPU. You can follow this guide to help fix the rendering lag issues.
I would also suggest not having multiple game captures in a single scene as that can also can lag.

TheMad_N

According to the log, you are getting rendering lag relating to your GPU. You can follow this guide to help fix the rendering lag issues.
I would also suggest not having multiple game captures in a single scene as that can also can lag.
According to my task manager, the GPU usage does not go above 60% during streaming and playing this game.
Besides that, I do not have multiple game captures in one scene at the moment, nor did I add new sources in the past months.

I still wonder why this suddenly started yesterday.

DarthNox

According to my task manager, the GPU usage does not go above 60% during streaming and playing this game.
Besides that, I do not have multiple game captures in one scene at the moment, nor did I add new sources in the past months.

I still wonder why this suddenly started yesterday.
OBS isn't getting the permissions to resources it needs to render properly. Following the guide I hyperlinked should help, especially running OBS as administrator.