Free StreamM8 RCD- All in one streaming tool! [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popper42x

0.6.0 is another big update and am reworking alot of the twitch code to hopefully sort out the delays and such but its gonna take sometime, am working as fast as i can but ive got a busy work with 2 jobs and its difficult to find time to work on this atm but it is being worked on =)

Argathen

Sub and Follow alert for Hitbox doesn't work for me and I can't run ads through the program on Hitbox either even tho I'm partnered.

Bazim

Nice! I cant wait :-D can you in 0.6.0 make like presents stream info? Like saved presents when i click edit stream info just choose present and click save.

Bazim

Hell oplease can u fix Raffle function? because that doesnt work. It work for one time but next time it just dont work people saying taht word but not counting.

...am reworking alot of the twitch code to hopefully sort out the delays and such but its gonna take sometime

TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED! IF YOU CAN FIX IT, IT IS WORTH THE WAIT. Your tool is the best/most updated notification app Twitch has ever had, period. Don't burn out. Just get it done when you can. There are apps out there that took shortcuts, which then got broken, and haven't been updated in a year. Find the right solution, and keep pushing at a good pace. You're doing amazing work, and it is REALLY appreciated.

Popper42x

First up sorry for the time off, ive been working on this in the background but with so many things happening its been hard, but am back and hopefully have 0.6.0 out soon.

Thanks for the continued support.

Sub and Follow alert for Hitbox doesn't work for me and I can't run ads through the program on Hitbox either even tho I'm partnered.

Ill look into that for you =)

All this needs is TwitchAlerts support and I'll have my new main program

Guess you got your new main program, Added support for TwitchAlerts

Hell oplease can u fix Raffle function? because that doesnt work. It work for one time but next time it just dont work people saying taht word but not counting.
Done.

Is it possible to get animated gif support for notifications? The only feature this is missing!
That would be nice, Ill look into it. (Added)

Last edited:

Popper42x

Popper42x updated StreamM8 RCD- All in one streaming tool! with a new update entry:

YAY Update Time!!!!!!!

Build 0.6.0
Recoded most of the program.
Fixed Raffle System only able to be used once.
Added .gif support in notifactions.
Added support for TwitchAlert Donations.
Tweaked Songrequest System.

Sorry about the long delay between updates - As this is a recode ill be keeping 0.5.9 up in the resource tab until am happy that 0.6.0 is stable

Read the rest of this update entry...

Popper42x

Popper42x

its more then likely because i posted 3 updates in the space of 5 minutes XD

If it still continues try running it in admin mode, the launcher does some funky stuff so it might need admin rights =)

Popper42x

i wish i could answer but ive looked at all the possibilities and cant recreate the issue, does it come up with a error message or just auto shutdown?

Popper42x

Popper42x updated StreamM8 RCD- All in one streaming tool! with a new update entry:

New Build!

Build 0.6.4
Fixed Stream DJ playlist conflicting with Chatbot.
Fixed Load Playlist.
Added Twitter support.
Added Auto Live tweet, Send a tweet when your stream starts.
Cleaned up settings locations.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Due to an ongoing bug, ill be leaving both 0.6.32 and 0.6.2 on the version, if 0.6.4 doesnt work just download the version of your chose and replace all the files

(DO NOT DELETE Latestversion.txt or the uploader will update you to 0.6.4)

Also big thanks to GrindheadJim for the help, go follow him =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.