Streamizer for Twitch

Free Streamizer for Twitch 1.4.0.0

SimStm

SimStm submitted a new resource:

Streamizer for Twitch - Have all kinds of tools/web tools in a single interface

Are you tired of have using different tools (TwitchAlerts, Moobot, Nightbot, Twitch Chat, Music Manager, etc), needing to have lots of browser tabs or different programs opened simultaneously? Streamizer may will help you.

This tool was made primarily to break those walls and offer to the user a single dashboard to manage everything.

Features:
  • Manage your stream info: You can see/change in real-time your stream title, game played, get your stream key;...

Read more about this resource...

Kasuga

I already like this program (although earlier it crashed for some weird reason which i can't get to happen again).

Can't wait for english :D

And now Streamizer wont stop crashing e.e

Last edited:

SimStm

SimStm updated Streamizer for Twitch with a new update entry:

Multi-language update!

And now you can use Português and English languages in Streamizer. After opening the program, go to the Options menu and click in the flag to change the language. (You will need to restart the program to make the changes work)

Of course, this isn't the only update in Streamizer. Check the list of updates above:
  • Code Improvements: Some components have been updated to the last version and some codes have been optimized to reduce crashes;...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SimStm

I already like this program (although earlier it crashed for some weird reason which i can't get to happen again).

Can't wait for english :D

And now Streamizer wont stop crashing e.e

Hey Kasuga, I recently updated Streamizer with the english language, some bug fixes and a crash report for help me with some unindentified bugs.

Just open the program and he will download the new update automatically. :)

Kasuga

Alrighty i plan to stream today so will check and see if it still crashes. And thx for this awesome program :p

Bazim

I want try this app :( SimStm can u please fix download speed of your program? Its freezes every time on 600kB 2MB 5MB 6 MB ..

SimStm

New Filehosting and Crash Fixes

Okay, so this is a really simple emergency update. I got some reports from you (users) and some crashes reported via e-mail, and I took some time to fix this quickly.

Check the list of updates above:
  • Bug Fixes: I got some crash exceptions reported for me by e-mail, so I just took care of them to reduce the number of crashes;
  • New Filehosting: Some users reported that they can't download Streamizer. I've changed the download URL for new users AND...

Eraxar

hmm try to install but didnt work for me, at the end of the download it says that some files are damaged and cancels the installation

SimStm

Update 1.3.0.0: New Crash Report System and Bug Fixes

I got various bug reports sent by the program after some crashes, so I could fix many bugs that happened in the last couple of days. Despite the actual bug reporter helped me a lot in the last month, I noticed some lack of info in the reports sent, so I've changed the bug report system to a better one.

• Bug Fixes: I've received a LOT of bug reports from you guys, and they helped me to identify and fix many bugs that you found. Thanks to you...

SimStm

hmm try to install but didnt work for me, at the end of the download it says that some files are damaged and cancels the installation
You can remove the program via Programs and Features in Control Panel. After removing completely the program, just install it again. This should work.

Thomas Donald

Hi, seem impressed with the controll panel for this although there's a major problem;
When I go to log it it keeps saying Failed to load your user information. Try again.

This keeps happening, please fix it as this looks really promising:-)

SimStm

CHOO, CHOO! Huge update incoming!

It's time to big changes (mostly internally, but related to a vital functionality of the Streamizer)! Some time has passed since my last update. I haven't forgot Streamizer, I just hadn't enough time to do some important changes I want to, before updating the app again.

• New Twitch Chat System: Some crashes happened because of the old IRC chat component. We are using now a more stable, complete component who works with both chat and whisper...

Dangei

Really nice tool for streaming.

After I needed some time to change the language to english, I tested about every Feature in the General Tab (which Title isn't translated btw) and I'm really happy to be able to use this. :D

But one thing was bothering me: "Now Playing" YouTube-Music works fine, but Spotify doesn't even write into the file.
Also could you add the option that requested songs from YouTube can be added to the "Local"-Playlist, so you don't need to switch? :)

Great work!

SimStm

Really nice tool for streaming.

After I needed some time to change the language to english, I tested about every Feature in the General Tab (which Title isn't translated btw) and I'm really happy to be able to use this. :D

But one thing was bothering me: "Now Playing" YouTube-Music works fine, but Spotify doesn't even write into the file.
Also could you add the option that requested songs from YouTube can be added to the "Local"-Playlist, so you don't need to switch? :)

Great work!

I've already fixed this issue and should be on the next update this week, with some new features. :)