"Starting The Output Failed" After Driver Update

UnityofB

Hello all,

We've been using OBS Studio in conjunction with PTZ Optics for the last year to stream our Sunday services with no issues, using ReStream to connect to Facebook and YouTube. However, I recently found that our graphics card (GeForce MX150, I know it's not ideal, I didn't choose it) had drivers from 2018, so I updated them to the most recent edition.

Now, OBS is unable to stream or record. The message that comes up reads "Starting the output failed. Please check the log for details. Note: If you are using the NVENC or AMD encoders, make sure your video drivers are up to date". I've tried rolling back the drivers, to no avail.

I would really appreciate any help in this matter. Let me know if I can provide any more details that can help solve this.

Attachments

• 2021-10-31 10-06-06.txt
    22.6 KB · Views: 169

CSMBY

I was getting this error after updating the drivers and rolling back did not help. The wrong version of the profile was in the encoder settings. It was an AMD video card and this setting could be adjusted. But in the encoder settings for NVIDIA, I do not see this setting.