Source Record

Source Record 0.3.4

OnkelPasha

Hmm... weird. I tried on another MacOS system with the latest plugin and OBS v30.1.2 and it works... I have to see if I can reproduce on the problem system with a simpler setup...
That would be great, because I tried it on a colleague's Macbook and it doesn't work on his Macbook either.

JettaNatioN

Since updating to the new version of this plugin my OBS doesn't hold steady like it did with the previous version. I now get major frame drops, missed frames and skipped frames galore with my GPU encoder now apparently overloading.
I use this plugin to record my cam separate from the game I'm playing as it makes it easier to hide my cam when editing.

JettaNatioN

Since updating to the new version of this plugin my OBS doesn't hold steady like it did with the previous version. I now get major frame drops, missed frames and skipped frames galore with my GPU encoder now apparently overloading.
I use this plugin to record my cam separate from the game I'm playing as it makes it easier to hide my cam when editing.
Scratch that, after downloading the installer version instead of the manual installer file it seems to be working again.

JettaNatioN

To my annoyance it has started doing it again after a minute of recording. I wish I never updated now as I didn't have problem with 0.3.2 :(
Is there anyway to go back version or am I stuck with this one

Last edited:

SPopov

Just installed it and having some issues. For one, I never get it to record 2 sources at once. Next, once a while the record mode changes back to the default "None". Sometimes the recorded videos are bugged and shows striped rainbow colors.

abpod09

I'm having some trouble with recording three cameras. Two of them are Logitech webcams and the other one is fed through the Elgato HDMI capture board. I'm running Windows 11, OBS is updated and I can't figure out why it either only records two cameras, occasionally three, mostly one and not to mention that the one running through HDMI varies in quality, despite all the settings being the same across all sources. Unfortunately, in my experience, it all seems very inconsistent. Thanks

Rakan993

@Exeldro
Hi,
is there any way to puse unpuse source record?
cuz if i set hotkey for obs for that it will puse only main screen
example:
im recording game with my face cam (without source record plugin)
and i use source record plugin for my web cam only
so if i hit puse it will puse my gameplay record only but plugin wont pused it will stay recording

so any solution for this?