Screen Tearing with Display, Screen, and Window Capture

TimeSorceror

Bit of backstory, I work for a small marketing and design agency, and in the past month or so we've started incorporating more video content into our company social calendars. I recently picked up OBS as an alternative to using the Mac's built-in screen recording feature, but after the most recent OBS update (which I believe is version 28.1.2) I discovered that my recordings had quite a bit of tearing in them, when they didn't before. (See attached imgur links)

I've tested it using display, screen, and window captures as my source, with VSync both on and off, with similar results. Currently, I'm running a 24-inch 2021 M1 iMac, 16 GB Memory with macOS Monterey 12.5.1 (yes, I know Ventura's a thing, but that's still a new-ish OS and I'm waiting for more updates on it until I commit to it). And as a side note, this only happens when I remux or convert the mkv recordings to mp4 and view the video. The preview doesn't have these tearing issues at all.

If there's nothing for it, I can always go back to using the built-in screen recording feature, but I'm curious why OBS would be doing this now when it didn't before. Any insight would be helpful, thanks! I appreciate the effort.