Scene Collection Manager

Scene Collection Manager 0.1.1

samcleve01

Has anyone other than Jonathanl stumbled upon the trick to get it to work in Mac? The Scene Collection section, which Exeldro says should auto-populate, is completely blank. I’m on macOS 12.4 (Monterey) and OBS 27.2.4.

samcleve01

It has also been my experience that their is no list in the manager on Mac OS High Sierra, but they are stored! It was a fantastic feeling to be able to load them back in after I deleted OBS due to some crashing issues and stuff! It would be nice to see them listed, but it works! Thanks as always Exeldro!
I'm struggling to understand what you are describing. How are you working with the plugin and backing up and/or exporting scene collections if "there is no list in the manager"? Seriously I'd love to get it to work on my Mac, even with workarounds, and any advice you could offer would be great.

I'm struggling to understand what you are describing. How are you working with the plugin and backing up and/or exporting scene collections if "there is no list in the manager"? Seriously I'd love to get it to work on my Mac, even with workarounds, and any advice you could offer would be great.
samcleve01 , Well first of all, please make sure you installed it properly. Most likely you did as Exeldro uses an installer which I am grateful for. If you have OBS open you will see the top menus that go across the Mac. #1 Via the built in scene collections export that scene that you had created in that menu (If you haven't, save it in a name that you like.) The name you just created will be at the bottom of that menu. #2 Import that name you created and the extension should be .json. into Exeldro's scene collection manager found in the tools menu then back it up. I know this is the long way, but I haven't done this in a while so I forgot....oh! when you're looking for that file to import it should appear when you open up the import of scene collections manager, but sometimes it doesn't. Best of luck to you!

Dainslaif

This addon does not appear to work with the Windows version 28 beta that recently came out (at least, not the portable zip version - I haven't tested it with the full install). It works fine with the latest non-beta (27.2.4).

THE R3Y3S

I have a problem, i pressed on switch button and that makes my scene empty, is there a way to restore it? Because i go on appdata etc but backup is the same of the "new" file

TonySnark

For some reason, I just can't get this to show up in the Tools menu. I have no idea what's wrong. I have tripled checked that all the files are in place. Even redownloaded the whole thing and replaced them. No matter what, it just doesn't seem to load into my OBS. I'm running 27.2.4 on Windows 10. I have tons of other plugins installed working fine and am at my wit's end. Anyone have any ideas?

r3dd3vil

Hello Exeldro, i've noticed that the plugin don't recover the show transition and hide transition settings of a source. Is this a general problem or it's only for me?

Héraès

Hello. I don't understand how to use your plugin, can you help ?
When opened, it shows my actual collections. Ok, fine. But I don't understand how to backup each one and make them appear on the right pane.

The purpose is to purge our collections, and to "archive" the one we don't use anymore, right ?
And we want to make them disappear from the left pane, and to appear on the right pane, am I right ?
So, there should be a button wich says "archive" or "backup". And I don't see anything. All I see is "+" and "-" buttons, or ">" (switch). But Switch means "use it now".

Actually, we don't know if clicking on the "+" will save the whole left pane content, or just the collection selected. Nothing discriminates those two possibilities on screen.