RewardsTheater

RewardsTheater 1.0.9

gottagofaster236

macOS version? or someone point me to directions on how to install it manually?
Unfortunately no macOS version as of now because I don't have $100 a year to enroll in the Apple Developer Program and sign macOS apps, and without a signature macOS won't let you run the app normally (or in any case it's more steps to follow). I've been considering a macOS port regardless but no ETA as of now because I'm pretty busy :(

skipprnim

Unfortunately no macOS version as of now because I don't have $100 a year to enroll in the Apple Developer Program and sign macOS apps, and without a signature macOS won't let you run the app normally (or in any case it's more steps to follow). I've been considering a macOS port regardless but no ETA as of now because I'm pretty busy :(
Hello thank you for your response and feedback.
I've discovered that many of the macOS plugins are not signed installs.
To install them, one just has to right-click on the installer file and select "Open" from the pop-up menu. It will then ask you if you want to open the un-signed package. You don't have to go to the System Settings under security like most suggest, the right-click method foregoes that need. Cheers and looking forward to it when you can!

gottagofaster236

Hello thank you for your response and feedback.
I've discovered that many of the macOS plugins are not signed installs.
To install them, one just has to right-click on the installer file and select "Open" from the pop-up menu. It will then ask you if you want to open the un-signed package. You don't have to go to the System Settings under security like most suggest, the right-click method foregoes that need. Cheers and looking forward to it when you can!
Ported the plugin to macOS over an evening, please let me know if it works for you!

TheDJTC

Tried installing using both the exe and zip methods on Win10 Home OBS 30.1.2 and both just insta-crashes OBS, if you run in safe mode it's fine but otherwise the window doesn't even pop up.

Have no idea why this is happening cuz it crashes before a crash report is possible.

Avytaan

Hey there! I am having issues authenticating this plug in with access token. I have asked about this before and I was shown to do it and it worked, but when I attempt the same method, it's not working? I might be doing something wrong. When I click "authenticate in browser" it takes me to a grey page and I was told the token would be in the link of the page and to just copy and paste it into the blank box of the pop up, but it keeps saying it's expired, invalid or missing scopes? Please help. Dx

gottagofaster236

Hey there! I am having issues authenticating this plug in with access token. I have asked about this before and I was shown to do it and it worked, but when I attempt the same method, it's not working? I might be doing something wrong. When I click "authenticate in browser" it takes me to a grey page and I was told the token would be in the link of the page and to just copy and paste it into the blank box of the pop up, but it keeps saying it's expired, invalid or missing scopes? Please help. Dx
Please try the method I explained in https://github.com/gottagofaster236/RewardsTheater/issues/8#issuecomment-2177276600, sorry. I just checked again, the link should work. I don't know why it doesn't work on your machine unfortunately :(

gottagofaster236

Also what may help to make it work from OBS itself is to make sure OBS is not blocked by the Windows Firewall, see this guide

ditherkins

Hmm, it seems nomatter what I do, even following all instructions for authorizing the plugins, Rewards Theatre just will not show up in the tools menu on Mac.

macOS 12.4, Intel processor, OBS 30.2.3
+
macOS 14.5, m1 max processor, OBS 30.2.2

This plugin would be a MASSIVE help and upgrade for me, so I'm very excited to use it or help when I can to identify issue.

Sorry for the trouble, and no rush on response!

gottagofaster236

Hmm, it seems nomatter what I do, even following all instructions for authorizing the plugins, Rewards Theatre just will not show up in the tools menu on Mac.

macOS 12.4, Intel processor, OBS 30.2.3
+
macOS 14.5, m1 max processor, OBS 30.2.2

This plugin would be a MASSIVE help and upgrade for me, so I'm very excited to use it or help when I can to identify issue.

Sorry for the trouble, and no rush on response!
Can you please share the log file via Help->Log Files->Upload Current Log File? Then paste the URL here. Thanks!

Also, just to make sure, you have managed to open the plugin installer GUI and go through the installation, right?

Last edited:

ditherkins

Can do!

And yup. Used the installer, and have gone through the process several times now. The plug-in files show up in the plugins folder just fine but OBS just doesn't seem to be seeing it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-09-25 at 6.35.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-09-25 at 6.35.16 PM.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2024-09-25 at 6.38.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-09-25 at 6.38.13 PM.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2024-09-25 at 6.22.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-09-25 at 6.22.28 PM.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 1