djxgam1ng

Hey guys,

I tried posting on the subreddit, but it was deleted. Sometime back in March/April of this year, I ended up getting kicked out of the OBS Studio Discord. I was struggling with depression, anxiety (still am) but also the combination of the Covid-19 and just dealing with a lot at the time, that I ended up getting the boot from the Discord. I honestly don't remember what it was for, but I know I was responsible for it and it was the fault of no one else. I been streaming lately and looking to switch from Streamlabs to OBS, and it would be awesome if I could get another opportunity in that forum. Other than the subreddit, I tried to contact OBS on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, but I think all of those "channels" are ran by people other than the mods and admins that run the Discord.

I understand this concern is a little bit out of the scope of a traditional topic here in the forum, but I thought I would give it a shot and see if maybe I can get another chance. I won't display my Discord because I don't want anyone to think I am promoting, but if you can help me out, just respond here and I will try and check it. I check other social media much quicker and frequently, but I want to be careful as I am in no way trying to get people to view any of my streams or content. I just want to do the right thing and try to get another opportunity in the Community Discord. Thanks for your time.

dazef

You will fight the depressions and anxieties, there are people who give up too easily. To be honest, I find that you can fight depression and anxiety more easily because your psyche is very healthy, as I can see from your written text.

dazef

I also forgot to mention that as a teenager I was also in such a time you are now,
it was very difficult for me, but my strength was much stronger, and so I got through it.