Question / Help Redoing old settings

Mr Mohawk

Hey guys,

I've just recently moved as well as added a new monitor to my setup, so I'm looking to redo some settings. I stream from a PS4 pro to my laptop. I'll list some other hardware/software as well.
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-6400u
  • GPU: Nvidia GeForce 940MX
  • RAM: 2 GB DDR5
  • Capture Card: Elgato Game Capture HD60
  • Software: OBS Studio 64bit
  • Platform: Twitch
  • Connection: Ping 10-15, 215down, 930up
  • External monitors: Acer R240HY 1920x1080 and Acer ED323QUR 2560x1440 (I know the latter is excessive for the PS4 but I got a great deal for Black Friday; also looking to make more upgrades down the line and it made sense to over-buy for the price)
After a whole lot of issues when I first started using OBS with the CPU I switched over to 48fps on the GPU. I've been running this for the last 18-24 months. I just ran the analyzer tool and it's putting me at 60fps at 480p or 30fps at 720p. I was curious if there's anything I can do to get the most out of what I have available to me ie 48fps or 60fps at 720p. I'd also like to go back to the CPU so I can use the display capture feature. It's nice being able to pull things up on stream for everyone to see while Just Chatting.

Any feedback/suggestions would be great. I'm not at my PC at the moment, but if need be I can post a log file later. Appreciate the help!