Recursion Effect

Recursion Effect 0.1.0

Exeldro

@jmbrasil Sorry YouTube removed the content because it is against community guidelines for some reason.
I won't be able to make an other example video today.
Edit: The video is back up now.

Last edited:

Exeldro

@Nikoheart That error is a tcp port error, Recursion effect does not use those, so the conflict must be with something else.
You could a tool like CurrPorts to see if an other program is using the port.

djwonder

On Mac OS - trying to remove this filter from a Video Capture Source (My Camera) and it crashes every time I try to remove it. Also where does this filter go in my mac's directory once installed - can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

Meierhans

Thank you very much for this great plugin. We really had alot fun to create a "virtual party" with two persons, this comes just in the right moment.. ;-)
Could you maybe add the possibility to reset the FX with a Hotkey? And a bigger one: It would be fantastic of one could add effects in between the recursion cycles. Dunno how this is best done, I could imagine two plugins, one as sender, one as receiver. Or maybe abuse a separate scene/group for this, feed input into it, and grab output? So the signal has to pass trough the effects inside. Just a little hue shifting, smallest blur, some sharpen into such a feedback loop makes it go wild.

Meierhans

@Exeldro Thx for the fast answer, this place seems to be quite alive. Thats great! 8-)
I tried what you suggested, but it seems not to do what I was looking for (or me to stupit to get it right..).
I would like the buffered frames to run trough the filterchain each recursion. Well, actually a feedback loop, with FX in between.
If could somehow route the output of a group/scene back to its input,I could do the same with simple Render Delay. But somehow OBS believes this is a stupid idea, and does not allow adding recursive recources.

SorreyTV

Hey man, I watched that youtube video posted above and his "reset triggers" are different than mine. The filter works exactly as shown but for the life of me I cant figure out how to "disable it". It looks like in the video has advanced options. Mine say "resettrigger . hide , resettrigger . show, etc. " Thanks for any and all help. Also, for anyone else reading this, this man is a magic man. ALL of his pluggins are amazing.