Recursion Effect

Recursion Effect 0.1.0

matijaerceg

Thank you for this plugin. It's potentially life changing for my stream.

Is there a way to increase the delay to more than 1000ms? Like 5000ms for example? Currently, I'm using Render Delay with LioranBoard to set the render delay value to 5000, and then back to 0 for a moment when I need to free up some VRAM. But your plugin does it automatically, which is why I would like to try setting the value to >1000ms.

Exeldro

It is possible to set a higher limit, but most computers don't have indefinite amounts of memory. You can set a higher value in the settings file if you want to use it without changes to the plugin.

zulnutt

I've really been enjoying the effect! It works great on my camera capture but it doesn't seem to work on my game or display capture. Is that to be expected? Any idea of a possible workaround?

Bruno Gurgel

Hi! I am a new user of OBS and I strogleling to use this recursion effect. I did reinstal de plugin a several times and even reinstal de OBS. But for some reason I am not able to work with it...!
Can you thelp me with some tips for me to check up the proper function of the plugin?

Bruno Gurgel

Hi! I am a new user of OBS and I strugling to use this recursion effect. I did reinstal de plugin a several times and even reinstal de OBS. But for some reason I am not able to work with it...!
Can you help me with some tips for me to check up the proper function of the plugin?

Forgive me, my english is rusty and I made a lot of writing errors.

madgavs

On Mac OS - trying to remove this filter from a Video Capture Source (My Camera) and it crashes every time I try to remove it. Also where does this filter go in my mac's directory once installed - can't seem to find it.

Thanks!
I'm having the exact same issue...did you ever figure this out or uninstall?

tony_unorthodox

i am having issues too, i watched the youtube tutorial and it is not at all acting the way it does it the video. it just repeats a loop of me moving back and forth.

BadJokesBrian

Does this not work with OBS 26.1.1 ? i installed it , reopened OBS, even reset my pc and it will not work. i made sure I installed it correctly and installed the 0.0.3 version. the filter doesnt work at all

BOLL

Tiny suggestion, I would not mind if scale started at 100.0 instead of 1.0 because I would like to use a smaller scale than 1.01 like 1.005 but it's currently impossible in the interface

Other than that, awesome effect, I like it and am now using it in my overlay! Cheers!

elettroDean

@Exeldro Hey there I'm psyched to use the plug it but it the 2nd file seems to be loading itn othe 32x folder and not the 64x folder where I'm running obs on windows 10. I actually had it where i could see the filter, now i uninstalled and tried to reinstall, and it doesn't even show up in OBS now. Hm. Looks AWESOME!