Recording has stutters, I am recording on a high end PC. I tried everything I could but it wont go away. Please help :(

Jhzre

I took the same settings from NVIDIA panel as my friend, did a clean install after DDU and disabled geforce overlay.
Unfortunately nothing has helped.

I decided to make an appointment at a computer store near me to see if they can find anything wrong with the computer itself. This is my first computer that I built, so there can be something that I forgot. If they are unable to find something wrong with it, I will try to get a refund for my computer, or I will try to sell it.

For now I'm going to stop trying to fix the issue. I want to thank everyone who has tried to help me, I appreciate your effort.

Jhzre

Hello again,

So they checked out my computer, they told me my settings were too low without describing what they changed. The only thing that I could see was that they changed the OBS destination folder to my C: drive from my E/D drive. My C drive does not have the encoding issue but when I switch back to my D or E drive it occurs again.

The strange thing is that my C: and D: drives are the same SSD but split into partitions. And the C drive does not have encoding lag and the D drive does. My other SSD with the E: drive also has the encoding issue.

I still cant point out anything in particular. It could be the MB, maybe the GPU, maybe the CPU.

rockbottom

That blows. I'd need to see the PC to troubleshoot it, not enough info, I'd just be guessing...

Keep checking for BIOS updates & for the time being record to the C drive. Good Luck!!

rockbottom

If it's still under warranty, send it back to the manufacturer. Tell them the mobo is defective. Document everything & paper the shit out of them. pictures too if possible. Squeaky wheel gets the grease....

JohnnyBravo1212

I'm having the same issues, the screen lags soo much and my laptop is by no means under specification. Not only do I have 258 SSD but also 500 HDD drive. 12 GB of ram and core 17 2nd gen process. I can play GOD of war on this system but when it comes to its start lagging. I'm puzzled.