Recording being lower quality and frame rate than what the settings says

Grane1234

For some reason whenever I finish recording and view the video that was made, it looks like it's 720p 30fps instead of what I have it set to, being 1080p 60fps. What's even weirder is that it only started doing this recently, my past videos I made in OBS were fine and played how I wanted them too.

I've tried all I can to try and fix it to no success and even asked others to help, sadly their advice also didn't so anything. So I'm making a post here to see if i can finally get this problem fixed; I'm not even sure if it's a problem on my side or not.

PaiSand

Please restart your computer (not just turn off and on, and less hibernate)
Start OBS and perform a test recording of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

Normally the best settings are the ones provided by the Auto-configuration Wizard (tools menu) but some times you can go a little more up on quality.