brianmace

Dear peoples,

I am new to OBS and livestreaming in general, so please be kind if this issue is easy to fix ;)

During the pandemic I started doing livestream jobs for local businesses and sport teams together with someone.
We started using the ATEM Mini Pro with the ATEM software. After having some cache issues (which are still not resolved), we switched to OBS. This was much more versitle and we even got a stream deck with it. We now have a set-up of two cam recorders plugged in to the ATEM, which we now just use as a camera switcher, the stream deck and a MacBook Pro 2019, with 8GB of RAM and a 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 processor. It seems to me that my computer is too weak for the video settings I had. The log analyzer said that the GPU maxed out during my stream of yesterday.

Dropping frame rate is not the biggest issue. However, yesterday mid stream the audio just got cut off. No buttons were touched. The speaker icons in OBS were still on, but the bars just stopped moving. I managed to add a Mic/Aux with my MacBook's microphone, which gave us sound and moving bars. Not ideal, but better than nothing.

What I wonder, could any of you tell me what the issue might be? Is it the maxed out GPU? Could it be an ATEM issue, as I could still het audio from my laptops microphone? Or am I missing something?

Please let me know if you could help me out? I will add a log file if that helps.

Kind regards,

Brian

Attachments

• 2021-05-05 16-09-18.txt
    14.8 KB · Views: 19