Question / Help Quality of the video/stream is awful

zerogodxxx`

Hallo, recently i started making vids and trying to stream league of legends and mineraft.
The quality of the vid/stream was really really bad, it didnt look sharp at all and it when, sometimes it lagged (not the stream, the video itself) or the strea/video wasnt smooth and you had a feel like things are freezing
Please help me get the best quality video i can, with my pc specs im sure its possible:
Intel core i7-9700f
ram 16gb
64 bit windows 10
rtx 2070

A lot of you might ask me to give them the current settings i have, but i dont think where is a need for it since i need new, nice and high quality settings
an example of the settings i tried: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y66ypLUyTfQ&t=46s
And please, keep the settings and 1080p, I have 200mbit upload speed

koala

Every single machine/game/streaming combination is different, so there are no best settings to post. You always have to start with some settings, observe, and improve. The best start is with Tools->Auto Configuration Wizard, since this measures your machine and sets a matching best practice baseline configuration. After that, if you are not satisfied with the result, post the log that includes a recording/streaming session and describe what issue you have.
The log is important, because many people change obscure settings they think unimportant or don't understand, but are resource intensive and thus have negative impact.
The best thing for you is to create a completely fresh baselined encoder configuration by clicking Profile->New, then running Tools->Auto Configuration Wizard. Your scene setup will be preserved.

zerogodxxx`

Every single machine/game/streaming combination is different, so there are no best settings to post. You always have to start with some settings, observe, and improve. The best start is with Tools->Auto Configuration Wizard, since this measures your machine and sets a matching best practice baseline configuration. After that, if you are not satisfied with the result, post the log that includes a recording/streaming session and describe what issue you have.
The log is important, because many people change obscure settings they think unimportant or don't understand, but are resource intensive and thus have negative impact.
The best thing for you is to create a completely fresh baselined encoder configuration by clicking Profile->New, then running Tools->Auto Configuration Wizard. Your scene setup will be preserved.
Also thats the best result i got after 100 tries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlhphwr1Rg&feature=youtu.be
Yea, you could say the quailty is good, im agreed, but watching the vid i sent earlier... Its just acceptable and the video itself was 4k, if you put it to fullHD the quality will be bad once more although the guy earlier had it on FullHD

carlmmii

So, the video quality looks good at 4k as uploaded to youtube, but changing the quality on youtube drops the perceived quality on playback?

That is 100% a result of youtube's recompression, and that is a completely different discussion than OBS output settings.

zerogodxxx`

So, the video quality looks good at 4k as uploaded to youtube, but changing the quality on youtube drops the perceived quality on playback?

That is 100% a result of youtube's recompression, and that is a completely different discussion than OBS output settings.
So what can I do with it?