animated-real-heart-copy-jpg.30655
pixel_heart_by_emeraldplaysmcraft-d81zjcr-copy-png.30656

New animations are available
Check out heart rate widget for streaming

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pulsoid

Pulsoid updated Pulsoid with a new update entry:

Introducing Templates!

From now you will be able to add a FEW widgets with different configs and use them on different screens or with different games. It was done for users who are trying to match the widget design with the whole layout and was forced to change the widget design every time. It is over. From now you can create as many widgets as you want!

Full

Pulsoid

Pulsoid updated Pulsoid with a new update entry:

Public Analytics

Pulsoid Analytics tool will show you all vods where the heart rate monitor was used and we can build charts with your bpm data. Overall statistics show maximum heart rate, minimum heart rate, average heart rate and the number of hours streamed with Pulsoid.
pulsoid-pulse-analytics-for-vods.png

You can open any VOD analytics and see Maximum heart rate, average heart rate, intensity, and spikes...

KOALLA

Pulsoid submitted a new resource:

Pulsoid - Heart rate widget for OBS

Read more about this resource...
Wow .. I was looking for this! Congratulations on the incredible work! I would give suport ... but the mentioned models of chest heart rate meter are very expensive here in Brazil. I found a model here cheap but I don't know if it will work ... I'll put the specifications here of the device if you can give me an opinion I would be happy!

Model: Sunding
Bluetooth Smarth 4.0
COMPATIBLE with Polar Beats (Free), Zwift, Adidas Running Premiun, Wahoo Fitness Apps.

Pulsoid

Pulsoid updated Pulsoid - Heart Rate Streaming with a new update entry:

Pulsoid x Lumia Stream integration. Light up your heart!

Pulsoid can now be connected to Lumia Stream and it will allow your heart rate to interact directly with many aspects of your stream. This includes, but is not limited to TTS, chatbot messages, OBS changes, audio; But most importantly, it’ll make it possible for your lighting to respond directly to the changes of your heartbeat. Imagine your whole room turning red after a jump scare in a horror game. Or your lights pulsing faster and faster in the heat of a team fight. Or even having your...

Pulsoid

Make your heart rate influence your VTube Studio avatar directly

VTubing is a world where creative freedom strives. You can quite literally create your avatar from scratch to better fit your personality. Unfortunately, though, some ways of expression are sacrificed in the process. Human emotions manifest themselves in very complex ways and not all of them can be conveyed to their fullest extent with only face or body tracking and manual tweaks to the avatars’ appearance.

Get plugin...

Pulsoid

Stream Deck plugin

You see, heart rate monitors are great: their data flow is accurate and almost instant, they are very low-key and you may even forget that you are wearing one sometimes. But they also may not be as informative as you want. It’s nice for active sports where all gear you wear should let you forget about it as much as possible but for streamers, who have to manage their whole layout, a bit more feedback and control would be quite helpful: it’s hard to argue that being reminded if your heart...

Pulsoid

New real-time heart rate graph widget with area and duration

A real-time graph is one of the favorite widgets for Pulsoid users because it shows a dynamic and gives a better understanding of how your heart rate changes during a live stream. We've launched our first graph widget back in 2020 and it's time to upgrade it.

What's new in the graph?​

New design settings include:
- graph area filling color: one color, blue-red gradient, none
- graph area filling style: solid or gradual transparency
- line strength

New...