Question / Help Problemas con ets2, caida de fps. // Problems with ets2, fall of fps.

Manuel David

------ En Español -----

Mi problema es el siguiente:

Cuando intento hacer streaming del ets2, la emision cae a los 20 fps, cuando yo estoy jugando a una media de 70 u 80.
El problema no es internet, ya que con el obs abierto, sin grabar ni emitir, con este juego no pasa de los 40 fps, y en el momento de hacer la emision, cae a una media, de 20 fps.

La cuestion es que, cuando lo hago con otros juegos, GTAV, Destiny 2, no tengo ningun problema, mas alla de alguna bajada momentanea de fps.

El problema me sugio, desde que hace un par de semanas tuve que formatear el pc, por un problema con windows, por ello creo que debe de ser fallo de algun tipo de software, pero no se cual puede ser.

Mi pc:

Intel i7-4790K 4,1 Ghz
Nvidia gtx 1060
Msi Z97-A
16 gb RAm ddr3

Alguna idea? Que solucion me podeis dar?

Gracias.

PD :pongo imagen de configuracion de obs
PD2 log: https://obsproject.com/logs/upj5W2a4MMFj8vQK

----- In English ----
Problems with ets2, fall of fps.

My problem is the following:

When I try to stream ets2, the broadcast drops to 20 fps, when I'm playing at an average of 70 or 80.
The problem is not the internet, since with the obs open, without recording or issuing, with this game does not exceed 40 fps, and at the time of making the emission, falls to an average of 20 fps.

The question is that, when I do with other games, GTAV, Destiny 2, I have no problem, beyond some momentary lowering of fps.

The problem suggested me, since a couple of weeks ago I had to format the PC, for a problem with windows, so I think it must be a failure of some kind of software, but I do not know what it can be.

My PC:

Intel i7-4790K 4.1 Ghz
Nvidia gtx 1060
Msi Z97-A
16 gb RAm ddr3

Any ideas? What solution can you give me?

Thank you.

PS I put obs configuration image
PS2 Log: https://obsproject.com/logs/upj5W2a4MMFj8vQK

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    61.5 KB · Views: 68