Preview and Stream is Laggy using NVENC Encoder when playing Minecraft despite excellent OBS stats

NoThrottle

First and foremost, I have tried everything I can think of. My issue surpasses what the stats in OBS can tell me.

Stream/Setup Info:
I stream Minecraft on twitch using a GTX 1650 and Ryzen 5 4600H.
I play on a 144hz 1920x1080p monitor and stream at 1920x1080 60fps.
I stream with a bitrate of 6000 kbps using the NVENC encoder at Quality preset.
I play Minecraft with SEUS Renewed Shaders and Patrix x32 Texture pack on Optifine pre-31.

Issue:
When I stream Minecraft, my game shows that I am playing at around 60fps. OBS Stats show that (on average) every frame is encoded in 2.5ms, 0% dropped frames in both rendering and encoding. No dropped frames due to network lag. These stats look great, however, OBS shows a pretty laggy preview. This lag is also present in my stream. OBS shows that its outputting at 60fps however both the preview and my stream look like it's around 15fps. This issue does not happen when I stream other games, like Valorant.

I'm more concerned with why OBS is saying its at 60 FPS when it doesn't look like it.

xDOCTAx

Hey mate did you solve this at all? Im having the same issue now on a brand new PC but never had it on my old PC.

Lawrence_SoCal

OBS stats do NOT show overall hardware utilization on computer. For Windows OS, that typically means using Task Manager (Performance tab) and for more details, Resource Monitor
I'd recommend starting there.
If that doesn't shed light on your situation, read and follow pined post in this forum regarding asking for help