dankoooo:)

I'm trying to stream via xbox and capture card. But when I move, I have pixels. I have 400/400 internet. So a bitrate of 6k is fine. I have an encoder on gpu and everything I found should be ok. But it's not, my capture card can do 1080p up to 240 fps. I really don't know what to try and I really need advice .. Please! :(

Last obs log:

file:///C:/Users/dvnny/AppData/Roaming/obs-studio/logs/2022-04-21%2017-18-31.txt

My OBS Settings
1650570283279.png

PaiSand

A link to a file in your computer isn't helping.

Restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording of no less than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Look in Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

A link to a file in your computer isn't helping.

Restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording of no less than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Look in Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.
i see. Okay. Here is new log..:)

as i said. i really tried everything

Attachments

• obs.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 23

PaiSand

PaiSand

PaiSand

You still need to enable windows game mode and disable dinamic bitrate. And you should check on the capture card itself as it could be the isue in it.
In the original image you have set 12000 kbps to stream, which isn't supported by Twitch yet. Over 6000kbps it's only for partners. Don't use the Rescale option in Output settings, just do so in Video settings if your canvas is higher than 1080p.

If you're streaming to Twitch check your internet connection against Twitch. Speedtest don't do this and isn't accurate enough. Some ISPs don't like or don't want to support streaming. Use this app to check it and make an screenshot of the results:

You still need to enable windows game mode and disable dinamic bitrate. And you should check on the capture card itself as it could be the isue in it.
In the original image you have set 12000 kbps to stream, which isn't supported by Twitch yet. Over 6000kbps it's only for partners. Don't use the Rescale option in Output settings, just do so in Video settings if your canvas is higher than 1080p.

If you're streaming to Twitch check your internet connection against Twitch. Speedtest don't do this and isn't accurate enough. Some ISPs don't like or don't want to support streaming. Use this app to check it and make an screenshot of the results:

Game mode is off
Dynamic bitrate is off too, I don't know, but it always shows me its on. Both