Thanks. This worked!Hey there "amsyar ZeRo''
Some of us are haveing problems but i have found a solution for "mac os catalina'' its a permision problem that
does not allow "OBS'' to record audio but i have the solution:
1. Do amsyar ZeRo's tutorial like normal
2. open a command promt or Terminal
3. enter the following command into the terminal or command promt (they are the same) :
"open /Applications/OBS.app/Contents/MacOS/OBS --args -picture''
4. the terminal will ask for admin permison to : Record audio and sound
5. After giveing admin perms to the terminal (you might have to go to settings)
6 IF you have to go to settings opens privacy or sycurity ( Refered to as "P&S'' )
7. in P&S go to Privacy and give permision to the Terminal in the secion "screen recording''
8. if done correctly you will be able to record useing OBS
YOU NEED TO RUN THE COMMAND EVERY TIME YOU NEED TO RECORD
if you open obs from the apps folder it will NOT work if you can pleease contact me
The GroundControl's CASTER tool is a FREE(!) alternative to the iShowU, which transformed itself to SWB Audio Capture driver (which costs money).Just wondering, I get a pop up window that says that iShowU will be incompatible with future releases of MacOS, is there an alternative for when this stops working?
@amssyar your detail step-by-step guide works for me, i follow your step 1 after the other. I downloaded the obs 29.0.2 then i downloaded the IShowU audio capture