[OS X]Capture audio with iShowU Audio Capture

[OS X]Capture audio with iShowU Audio Capture

Hey this still doesn't work for me. I followed the steps. I want to stream the sound of PS4 Remote Play and Apple Music, what else do I need to do from there?

Mix/Aux 2 isn't picking up any of the sound that's coming out of my MacBook. Is there anything I have to do with the Advance Audio Properties menu with the Audio Monitoring and Tracks options?
When I set the OBS inputs to my main output and ishowu, my audio quality degrades significantly and at one point went into slow motion, not sure what's going on... The Multi-output device also kept defaulting at 16khz but even after I uninstalled ishowu and deleted the M/O device, OBS kept degrading my audio quality. I only regained HD audio after removing the new obs input devices / closing obs
Still didn't work for me... I followed step by step every direction and everything looks the same but still no audio.
good job
What a lifesaver. Seriously, thank you so much. My issue was that if I chose ishowu as the output in my mac settings sound would no longer come out of my headphones. Using the audio MIDI setup and making a multi-output device fixed that. So again, many thanks.