[OS X]Capture audio with iShowU Audio Capture

[OS X]Capture audio with iShowU Audio Capture

What a lifesaver. Seriously, thank you so much. My issue was that if I chose ishowu as the output in my mac settings sound would no longer come out of my headphones. Using the audio MIDI setup and making a multi-output device fixed that. So again, many thanks.
This thing works great! except FACETIME! can't hear the person talking. I am able to hear the call ring and the Facetime "incoming call" audio message.

My Audio output options are:
* Internal Speakers
* Bose Headphones Bluetooth
* a TV connected using HDMI, where I can redirect the audio too.
* iShowU Audio Capture
* Multi-Output Device

I ran a test using MS teams and Zoom, and I was able to switch in between all the output options available and heard the incoming messages.

When I am in a Facetime audio or video call, people CAN hear me but I CAN'T hear them. I am able to switch in between outputs, and nothing! what could be wrong?

Any ideas? suggestions? tips?

Configuration:
OBS Studio 26.0.2 (64 bit)
macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
MacBook Pro, 16Ram, 2.8 Ghz Quad-Core i7

Thank you! hoping for help.
good job
Did anyone manage to make it work on a Mac with M1? It installs but then I don't see the prompt to allow the system extension.
When I set the OBS inputs to my main output and ishowu, my audio quality degrades significantly and at one point went into slow motion, not sure what's going on... The Multi-output device also kept defaulting at 16khz but even after I uninstalled ishowu and deleted the M/O device, OBS kept degrading my audio quality. I only regained HD audio after removing the new obs input devices / closing obs
Hey this still doesn't work for me. I followed the steps. I want to stream the sound of PS4 Remote Play and Apple Music, what else do I need to do from there?

Mix/Aux 2 isn't picking up any of the sound that's coming out of my MacBook. Is there anything I have to do with the Advance Audio Properties menu with the Audio Monitoring and Tracks options?
Still didn't work for me... I followed step by step every direction and everything looks the same but still no audio.
FYI This does NOT work for fully updated macs with the BIgSur programming. And the only other option they include is a paid route.